The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I just want to make sure no guys on SF get hurt from a harsh rejection, like I have many times in the past. Especially if I have the power to stop it.

ZM suffered from one a while back (it wasn't an SF member, so don't worry), and I felt like it was my fault since I heard him asking for advice on it on the forums, and he got hurt quite badly in the end. If I advised him to play it safe and take things really slowly, he wouldn't have gotten emotionally hurt like that.

I don't want any guy to have to suffer as much rejection from women as I have, and have it tear them down emotionally like it almost did to me.

...Just what do you think I am....?

Criz...

~~~ <3

*hug*

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ZM suffered from one a while back (it wasn't an SF member, so don't worry), and I felt like it was my fault since I heard him asking for advice on it on the forums, and he got hurt quite badly in the end. If I advised him to play it safe and take things really slowly, he wouldn't have gotten emotionally hurt like that.

She and I are fine now.

Besides...I have my eye on someone else. I got her number today, and she hugged me after she told me it. ^^; (Nanami's still my waifu, but having a girlfriend wouldn't hurt.)

ZM/Nanami is the OTP, and I'll never abandon her or else Criz will take her away. :<

I'LL DO MY BEST

HAVING TOO MANY WAIFUS IS PRETTY FUCKING STUPID ANYWAY

You make Sanae, Cynthia, and your other waifus sad.

ZM/Nanami is the OTP, and I'll never abandon her or else Criz will take her away. :<

I'LL DO MY BEST

HAVING TOO MANY WAIFUS IS PRETTY FUCKING STUPID ANYWAY

I'll watch you like a hawk.

Besides...I have my eye on someone else. I got her number today, and she hugged me after she told me it. ^^; (Nanami's still my waifu, but having a girlfriend wouldn't hurt.)

Good luck ZM.

On an obviously more important note, when will you change your username to Z the M?