• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have. So that's what its called, the erhu. Get hip to percussion and the hood life

percussion? i'm not sure whether or not you've noticed, but i really like to abuse bells in my songs. as far as actual instruments, i'm a real glockenspiel kind of person XP

ooooooo, wait til she hears that XD

yeon would just give me a HMPH!! while cutely flipping her hair XD

Hence my point lol but no lie, flutes can make beautiful melodies. Same with piano and violins

^^

Yes! ^^

Saxes and trumpets can also be really great.

Whaddya mean "no"? :C

i'm weird...i adore the sound of an ensemble of violins, but one person playing a violin in my ear will make me want to chuck them off a cliff.

Lol.

funny thing, i played trumpet a bit in middle school and high school, but didn't appreciate it much...then after i graduated i noticed how amazing trumpets can sound by listening to touhou and valkyrie profile music...TRUMPETS!! when i...had you...i treated you BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

darros is lurking also

funny thing, i played trumpet a bit in middle school and high school, but didn't appreciate it much...then after i graduated i noticed how amazing trumpets can sound by listening to touhou and valkyrie profile music...TRUMPETS!! when i...had you...i treated you BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!

The same thing happened to me with pianos...sort of. I can appreciate pianos, but the thought of playing one makes me cringe still. ^^;

percussion? i'm not sure whether or not you've noticed, but i really like to abuse bells in my songs. as far as actual instruments, i'm a real glockenspiel kind of person XP

yeon would just give me a HMPH!! while cutely flipping her hair XD

Fair enough, but by percussion, I mean drums

probably

Yes! ^^

Whaddya mean "no"? :C

^_^

what now? no to what?

Fair enough, but by percussion, I mean drums

yep, but i'm a real melodic person. other than regular drum kits i do like to use timpani..tambourines i like a lot, if they count...as for stuff like timbale and taiko drums and bongos and congas, i rarely use them for anything practical.

lol you're too much criz XD

=p

yep, but i'm a real melodic person. other than regular drum kits i do like to use timpani..tambourines i like a lot, if they count...as for stuff like timbale and taiko drums and bongos and congas, i rarely use them for anything practical.

I see and i can agree with you on that. Melodies are something that hip hop tends to lack, cause it's always an emphasis on the bass and drum kits (with some added effects here and there) which makes it a little bland at times. You should try experimenting with other drum kits (and maybe even a different rhythm?) cause you don't want to have all of your songs sounding the same. A good balance between melodies and drum kits is something you don't see very often

Sorry for being an idiot. XD

XD no its all right

its actually kinda cute

......crap. No one saw that!