• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hard because I had to do a lot of searching around.

Ugh... It sucks so much when this happens while you are doing labs... They ask you a question and google doesn't even know where to start... :<

In other news, why won't the FE7 people stop telling me where to place them. I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME MY WAY I'LL PUT YOU WHERE EVER I WANT TO!!!!!

Ugh... It sucks so much when this happens while you are doing labs... They ask you a question and google doesn't even know where to start... :

You do realise that you're supposed to find the answer yourself, right?

You do realise that you're supposed to find the answer yourself, right?

I was supposed to answer questions with my limited knowledge and then expand on it using valid sources. Except sometimes those sources be really hidden or written in another way I didn't understand.

Also Soul really? I never thought you'd ever mock someone for being a virgin or their potential inability to make it out of there. Its weird man, its like i don't even know you anymore.

Edited by SlayerX

So this is what a pack of virgins looks like, huh?

Just came by and decided to laugh my ass off. You guys are never going to make it. :awesome:

Oh noes the Furrychin bug bit Soul! D:

Hi Soul.

Also Soul really? I never thought you'd ever mock someone for being a virgin or their potential inability to make it out of there. Its weird man, its like i don't even know you anymore.

Problems with Sanaki I take it?

I was kidding. xd

Summer break is over now, I'm going back to College tomorrow morning. :sob:

Consider yourself lucky, Some people started school so early.

Still though, It's quite depressing once Summer Break ends.

Consider yourself lucky, Some people started school so early.

Still though, It's quite depressing once Summer Break ends.

Why, i'm actually quite excited for starting University. Sure lots of work i'll probably complain about in here and procrastinate but its nice. At least its something to do... Summer break is boring after a while specially if you don't have a friend to hang out with once in a while.

What's wrong with being a virgin?

Nothing, its just its not "cool" in current society. Everyone is crazy about sex with strangers now a days. And like with most of society you are labeled "weird" if you don't follow it.

Edited by SlayerX

Why, i'm actually quite excited for starting University. Sure lots of work i'll probably complain about in here and procrastinate but its nice. At least its something to do... Summer break is boring after a while specially if you don't have a friend to hang out with once in a while.

Maybe for you, but not for me!

I HATE education, I hate going through that boring, awful, stressful, unpleasant crap everyday.