The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Er... In all years of American high schools there are teachers present.

I know, I have teachers. I was saying I have no PROFESSORS! (And very few doctors either... Maybe I should be more concerned about that but they're plenty knowledgable generally).

Sorry, I know that's nitpicking, I just didn't want you to think I was in THAT "College". ._.

Also, what did you expect Slayer? They've been making those for DECADES, everyone runs out of ideas eventually.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I have teachers. I was saying I have no PROFESSORS! (And very few doctors either... Maybe I should be more concerned about that but they're plenty knowledgable generally).

Sorry, I know that's nitpicking, I just didn't want you to think I was in THAT "College". ._.

Ah, i see. So long as they know their stuff its fine. I don't particularly know what you mean by that last sentence but whatevs. I'm not going to mock you or praise you for your decisions of where to study. The only thing that brought this conversation was the fact that you don't like education and yet go to college. I was curious what made it boring... but i'm still rather confused on it.

Crucial point: I do it out of necessity only.

As for what sucks about it... Have you been to school? Going in every day to sit in a boring classroom full of jerks and twits, and all the rest.

Thankfully I have a comparibly light schedule.

Crucial point: I do it out of necessity only.

As for what sucks about it... Have you been to school? Going in every day to sit in a boring classroom full of jerks and twits, and all the rest.

Thats not education. Thats social stuff. Yes i have been to school, and yes i have had to deal with a a bunch of jerks and infuriatingly ignorant people that sometimes make you think that they want you to do it for them them because the topic couldn't get any easier and yet they say they don't understand it. But i always enjoy the education aspect. Atleast when i like it/neutral on it. Heck even in some classes i hate it it was interesting sometimes. Learning is great IMO.

Thats not education. Thats social stuff.

But boring lessons, infuriating homework and terrifying exams are.

If you like that, great, but I don't and that doesn't mean I should quit. I just need to suffer through this last year and the ~6 years of university I need to get my doctorate.

Oh right... Well, I guess the classics have a little more juice in them! :lol:

Then again the new cartoons aren't putting up much of a fight. :-_-:

Crash, why do you hate education. Also, how are tests scary? Lul

The newer Looney Toons don't need to put up much of a fight, since they're funnier.

Crash, why do you hate education. Also, how are tests scary? Lul

Already asked and answered.

And EXAMS, not plain old tests.

D:

There's a lot of lightning outside.

Teeny must be pissed... But I didn't do anything...! D:

You called her by an incorrect name.

T-I-N-N-Y