• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

But young Rydia is adorable.

Also, the post game dungeons in FF1 for the PSP are a pain in the ass and the bosses are even bigger pains in the ass.

I couldn't defeat either Shinryuu or Omega because they are galaxy-sized jerks so I never bother fighting the octopus and flying snorting thing from FF6.

Shaving hurts my face.

But young Rydia is adorable.

Also, the post game dungeons in FF1 for the PSP are a pain in the ass and the bosses are even bigger pains in the ass.

And a loli.

Which is why I didn't bother, going to the other extreme is bad too. Also, I'm sure some would be trivialised by Haste/Temper spam on a Master. :/

Who said anything about loli? ;/

I dunno. Omega was able to one or two shot anyone on my party while Shinryuu can wipe my party with its opening attack. It hurts. In the pants. Don't even want to think about the FF6 bosses.

I've beaten Shinryuu in the extra dungeon. Granted it was with a maxed out party, I was quite proud.

Also, young Rydia is adorable, while adult Rydia has access to Bio and Bahamut. I like both, since she's the same person who grew up at an accelerated pace.

I was only to beat Shinryuu in FF5. With job level grinding. And farming for Dragon Spears to use with Dual Wield Rapid Fire. It sucked.

Also Omega. But I had to do the same and use that one Thunder Blade skill that one job has with Dual Wield Rapid Fire and hope it didn't outright kill my entire party with its first attack. That also sucked.

I'm noticing a pattern here.

Huh, I had an easy time with bosses in FF5. Then again they were all doing different things. I'm at the final area with everyone at level 50, as Freelancers.

Yeah but Omega and Shinryuu destroy you like nothing without looking up a guide to beat them.

I also like how Freelancer and Mime are the best jobs in the game once you master the other jobs.

*noms on Rydia and Krile because they're so sweet*

Huh, I only mastered a few jobs for each of them. Like, Bartz had Knight and Samurai mastered, Pinky mastered Black and White Mage, Galuf/Krille didn't has a few skills from others classes like Ninja, Dragoon and Time Mage. While Faris handled Mystic Knight and Summoner. Everyone but Bartz had dual weild, he had two handed. So meta, without guides.

Aw...

Well I do know you have to fight Gogo the Magician in an underwater tower and copy exactly what he does or else he uses EVERY SINGLE TOP TIER MAGIC SKILL YOU CAN LEARN IN THE GAME UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD. Took me three days to figure out what to do.