• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

You ignored the last post at that moment, is all. What, is it wrong to call someone out after they're ignored? :smug:

Why did I NEED to respond? When you squeezed my response out of me you basically said "I know" so what need is there?

Because it's useless, pointless, annoying and shitty? If it wasn't you'd would have another reason for it.

One of my pet peeves has become making people do things that are pointless and stupid purely because it's "polite". I see that shit all the time and that's EXACTLY what you were doing.

Because it's useless, pointless, annoying and shitty? If it wasn't you'd would have another reason for it.

One of my pet peeves has become making people do things that are pointless and stupid purely because it's "polite". I see that shit all the time and that's EXACTLY what you were doing.

Oh, the irony. Do you realize how useless it is to argue how useless something is? Trying to make a point invalid of something that is supposedly "useless" is the silly, there's no point in that on it's own.

But I won't berate you any further on this. I kind of see where you're coming from...I guess.

Edited by Soul

I'm not using any "NO U" arguements. I'm not 10 years old, Crash.

That's exactly what you did! You just went "It's useless to say things are useless, herpidy derp! :smug:" and didn't actually COUNTER anything in any meaningful way!

Crash went offline. I guess I "win" by having the last word. :awesome:

Just kidding. I've matured enough to be able to tell when to stop...and to be honest, this was all for fun. Don't take it personal fellas. ;p

Edited by Soul