Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Based God.

Wow, that's terrible. Poor Zero... :C

Sounds like it. Most video game anime I've seen is fairly cheesy and predictable.

By the way, what time zone do you live in? I never did figure it out.

Bomberman Jetters is the exact opposite of predictable. They literally set you up to believe one thing (like Max being Mighty in armor, then disproving that, then trying to make it look like Zero is Max after he was defeated, gets amnesia, and loses his evil edge, when it turns out Zero and Max are separate characters). The story also gets quite deep in how they talk about dealing with the death of loved ones, blaming themselves for the deaths of friends, and even bad guys making huge sacrifices to protect the lives of innocents.

The 5:00 one? It's 2:07 AM for me. I should be getting to sleep now, so see you later.

Bomberman Jetters is the exact opposite of predictable. They literally set you up to believe one thing (like Max being Mighty in armor, then disproving that, then trying to make it look like Zero is Max after he was defeated, gets amnesia, and loses his evil edge, when it turns out Zero and Max are separate characters). The story also gets quite deep in how they talk about dealing with the death of loved ones, blaming themselves for the deaths of friends, and even bad guys making huge sacrifices to protect the lives of innocents.

The 5:00 one? It's 2:07 AM for me. I should be getting to sleep now, so see you later.

Whoa, I was going to watch Sword Art Online, but I think I should watch this instead, lol.

Oh, so you're one hour behind EST? Good to know. Anyway, rest well.

...In all seriousness, I slapped myself awake tonight because Hero-King has a problem and I wanted to know what it is...

Then he went to bed without a word, and I'm a little too mad right now to try sleeping.

I'm still here :/

I just want to tell you this: you're one of the noblest and most level-headed people I know. You always put others first and consider the feelings of others before taking acting. Don't ever doubt yourself or think of yourself as a bad person, because I know you're the kind of person to do everything in your power to never be one.

Hmm......

I thought you went to bed... Sounded reasonable... *mumbles*

Well, don't exhaust yourself on my account.

Hmm......

Well, don't exhaust yourself on my account.

Randoman is right, you know. ^^

It's too late to say that now! .________.

...Why the heck are you still up anyway? Are you feeling restless?

Randoman is right, you know. ^^

It's too late to say that now! .________.

...Why the heck are you still up anyway? Are you feeling restless?

Never said he wasn't. I'm just unsure if he still will be

My statement still stands

The same can be said about you. Ironically, you're the reason I'm still up. Though you might want to considering heading off.

Edited by Hero-King

Never said he wasn't. I'm just unsure if he still will be

My statement still stands

The same can be said about you. Ironically, you're the reason I'm still up. Though you might want to considering heading off.

That doesn't sound good. Hope your thoughts aren't crashing down to the level of my "perhaps it would be better if I had no empathy at all" one... ._______.

...You know, it's really hard to stay mad when you're so kind like this. xD

You're up for...my sake? Wait a minute...The whole reason I stayed up in the first place was you! O.o

Yeah, I'm pretty restless. I always have a hard time going to sleep, and that's how I end up with 4 hours of sleep every day, roughy. Hahaha.