• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I can do a three heart run for Majora's Mask.

And the glitch in Ocarina of Time that skips 99% of the game just requires intense timing. You NEED to plan it just right, or you fucked up for good.

I guess I can do a three heart run for Majora's Mask.

And the glitch in Ocarina of Time that skips 99% of the game just requires intense timing. You NEED to plan it just right, or you fucked up for good.

You mean like breaking the cartridge?

You know...FE13 seems like it's gonna be one of those games that was hyped to be 'ZOMG the best game evar', but...I don't think it would even get a spot in my top three FEs (FE4, FE7, FE9) or top FE5 and FE8. It's still gonna be awesome, but I just get that feeling it won't live up to the hype.

Alright, I would do OoT, and.... either Spirit Tracks or Skyward Sword, because those are the ones you guys haven't chosen.

You know...FE13 seems like it's gonna be one of those games that was hyped to be 'ZOMG the best game evar', but...I don't think it would even get a spot in my top three FEs (FE4, FE7, FE9) or top FE5 and FE8. It's still gonna be awesome, but I just get that feeling it won't live up to the hype.
Right now, I've seen that it's really awesome, and might be one of the best FEs (but probably not the best), but to be awesome enough to replace Xenoblade, Baten Kaitos, and OoT as any my fave games, or any of the highest rated games for critics? I don't really think so. Besides, not enough people have played FE, so that 'ZOMG best game evar' thing is invalid.

ou know...FE13 seems like it's gonna be one of those games that was hyped to be 'ZOMG the best game evar', but...I don't think it would even get a spot in my top three FEs (FE4, FE7, FE9) or top FE5 and FE8. It's still gonna be awesome, but I just get that feeling it won't live up to the hype.

Which is why I'm not hyped for it.