• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom asked me what my pants/underwear size was, and before I could respond, he got mad and yelled at me to go with them to get my clothes. I just told him that I could tell her my size, but he only got more mad and told my brother to take the computer I was using away from me so he could use it, even though he already used it for hours today.

I don't care if he's my dad. Don't act like a condescending shit toward me for any damn reason when YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING CONVERSATION.

And he took the computer away from me so he can use it for hours again. Damn asshole.

I'm sorry I can't help...

My mom asked me what my pants/underwear size was, and before I could respond, he got mad and yelled at me to go with them to get my clothes. I just told him that I could tell her my size, but he only got more mad and told my brother to take the computer I was using away from me so he could use it, even though he already used it for hours today.

Geez... have you talked to your mother about it?

Not sure if I'm getting it right here, but from whay it looks like, he wants to monitor your computer time. That, along with him possibly not liking the idea of having your mom get your clothes for you, which could show a sign of being spoiled, if he didn't think that already.

I'm sorry I can't help...Geez... have you talked to your mother about it?

*hugs* Forgot to respond to this.

She's on his side.

Well, if I'm right about what he thinks, you're going to have to prove it to him somehow. Cause mere words are never enough

Yeah...

Given the season, a christmas gift would be a good idea, if you have time to prepare for one, or just doing something nice for them. Not sure how to help beyond that, as I don't know him, but its a start