The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

i died when i watched tis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBgCYL9Dn8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hell is a really awesome place, corpses everywhere little bit hot though :3

Also there is free wifi there, so i don't care =ω=

satan said he likes me so i was "reborn" as a succubus

Also i have boobs now, i like how they bounce when i walk

boing boing boing boing boing boing boing (i could do that all night long)

i think my new hobby is jogging or dancing now

i don't need to walk btw, i have wings now, but when im tired of flying i will jog instead

boing boing boing

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i show up only then when this place dies, so that people get annoyed and pissed off and revive the thread with comments like yours

and then forget about me and digress too much and "normal" conversations start to happen

i said normal in "" because it is still to be discovered what normal truly is (obviouly not me)

i like this thread btw

and some people who are in there

this is why i want it to be alive

And try to keep it alive

And so on

(continues jogging exersices on the fields of hell making rythmic "wupp" and "boing" sonds and staring at other peoples corpses)

Edited by Flareragnarok

I am not normal, that is all you need to know

(also i don't know which option to choose from since "acting" is unfortunately not "being" and "in the eeeeend it doesn't even maaaatter" which option i choose since both mean the same)

btw. they hear you

or rather they can read yer message

Lol i think you just way too bored for life and this is why you actually talk to anormal beings like me in threads like this :P

if i were you i would end this conversation immidiately so that everyone gets the impression that the person i would NOT talk to is an arrogant idiot and the next person that trys to respond to the person i would NOT talk to is a much bigger idiot then the person i would NOT talk to.

I use "the person i am NOT talking to" because i am not me but you in that case and to stress that i would NOT talk to the person that would be me if i were you if i were you.

Lol i think you just way too bored for life and this is why you actually talk to anormal beings like me in threads like this :P

if i were you i would end this conversation immidiately so that everyone gets the impression that the person i would NOT talk to is an arrogant idiot and the next person that trys to respond to the person i would NOT talk to is a much bigger idiot then the person i would NOT talk to.

I use "the person i am NOT talking to" because i am not me but you in that case and to stress that i would NOT talk to the person that would be me if i were you if i were you.

My condolences, breezy.

You too, other person.

damn, breezy took my words away from me

anyone like that guys is on ignore anyway

oh yeah Alicia I had a question

I now have ADBLOCK on Firefox so how do I literally make it so I don't have the option to see their posts