• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopping by for a little bit...What the heck's going on here?

Thanks. Be sure to message me on my profile, since I don't check this thread very often. I only posted since I saw you were the last poster in it.

Ah, okay. Because I was having a really hard time swallowing that not even a single guy tried to ask you out or get close to you.

I didn't mean to make you depressed by saying that. I mean, she's still treating me respectfully and not shunning me like most girls did when they found out I was interested in them.

Well, I figured I should have some hope for it. Besides, February is one of the few times I can use a female sig/avatar and not feel too weird about it, due to being the month of Valentine's Day. Plus, Valentine's Day is a legit enough excuse to use a sig/avatar of one of my most favourite fictional females ever.

If only I could get the mere "make small talk" step down without getting so flustered like that. I didn't even know how to answer her "Why?" when I asked how her weekend was. I mean, obviously people ask how's your weekend when they care or are trying to be friendly, and no one really asks why when they're asked something like that.

Tell me about it. It didn't help at all that she made direct eye contact with me with those pale, icy blue eyes of hers (just the attractiveness of them caused me to freeze up for 3 seconds before I started spouting and stuttering half-formed explanations and sentences).

-goes to send a PM-