The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

First time I see you in a few days to see you post that. Welcome back, Crash. Kindly screw yourself.

Doesn't feel good to have a character you like shit on like that, does it? Now, how do you think a Lyn fan would feel reading the shit you just posted? I'll tell you: The same way you felt after reading what I posted.

I've been trying to hold in my views on Prissy because I know you like her, but why should I bother if you won't give that courtesy to others?

NM, Micaiah did heroic things, too, and no one bothers to point them out. Play FE7, then come back to me.

I have played FE7 and Lyn is just as good as Eliwood or Hector, there's no way she's a selfish bitch.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The citizens of Daein pretty much worship Micaiah, even going so far as to refer to her as "The Silver-haired Maiden" or "The Maiden of Dawn". In fact, she is adored in Daein as much as Ike is, in Crimea.

She fights for Daein after how much the country was trashed in FE9. That's pretty heroic, though the deeds she did were terrible.

Doesn't feel good to have a character you like shit on like that, does it? Now, how do you think a Lyn fan would feel reading the shit you just posted? I'll tell you: The same way you felt after reading what I posted.

I've been trying to hold in my views on Prissy because I know you like her, but why should I bother if you won't give that courtesy to others?

I have played FE7 and Lyn is just as good as Eliwood or Hector, there's no way she's a selfish bitch.

You just like Lyn because she's hot, admit it. :smug:

Boron and I have discussed in the past how Lyn's pretty selfish. In her conversations with Rath, she complains about how bandits are terrible, and she doesn't really pay mind to the fact that Rath was isolated from the Kutolah clan when he was only 3. He spent SIXTEEN YEARS all alone, and he had to mature faster than a kid would've liked. Still, Lyn cries to herself about how bandits are terrible and doesn't really pay Rath mind. (She might, I'll have to reread the supports.)

What happened to her was terrible, but Rath had it worse.

You just like Lyn because she's hot, admit it. :smug:

:facepalm:

Boron and I have discussed in the past how Lyn's pretty selfish. In her conversations with Rath, she complains about how bandits are terrible, and she doesn't really pay mind to the fact that Rath was isolated from the Kutolah clan when he was only 3. He spent SIXTEEN YEARS all alone, and he had to mature faster than a kid would've liked. Still, Lyn cries to herself about how bandits are terrible and doesn't really pay Rath mind. (She might, I'll have to reread the supports.)

What happened to her was terrible, but Rath had it worse.

Is that all you've got? That's not too nice but she's perfectly fine elsewhere.

If one lapse of empathy is enough to ignite this hatred of poor Lyn then it staggers the mind to think of how you logically SHOULD feel about the other main characters, who have far worse faults. Like Micaiah, who you're so anxious to defend.

:facepalm:

Is that all you've got? That's not too nice but she's perfectly fine elsewhere.

If one lapse of empathy is enough to ignite this hatred of poor Lyn then it staggers the mind to think of how you logically SHOULD feel about the other main characters, who have far worse faults. Like Micaiah, who you're so anxious to defend.

Lul I'm not anxious to defend Micaiah. I was just saying.

I'm sorry I insulted your fap material.