• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas, though keep in mind I know little to nothing about video editing/programs. The only reason I say Vegas is that's what my university was using in 2010 for Engineering.

I see. Part of the reason why I asked, though, was because I've seen some of the specs behind Vegas regarding supported files. Some of which Premiere Pro doesn't support. I've also seen something about having much of the same effects and all. But I'm a little more familiar with Premiere Pro than I am with Vegas. Though I do guess being familiar with one may help with being familiar with the other. Edited by Just call me AL

Well, if you're that familiar with Premiere Pro, I'd probably stick with that. A tool is only as good as the person's skill with it, and even if Vegas is the better program, that doesn't mean much if you're much better with other video programs.

Well, if you're that familiar with Premiere Pro, I'd probably stick with that. A tool is only as good as the person's skill with it, and even if Vegas is the better program, that doesn't mean much if you're much better with other video programs.

The two programs should be similar enough to me, so I shouldn't have much problems with Vegas. Besides, the audio file I want to use in the video I want to make is a FLAC format. And if I've done my research correctly, it's a format AVI videos support. I'm not sure how that could affect the sound quality of the video itself, though.

On the other hand, maybe I could also stick with using an AAC sound file in my planned video for ease-of-use's sake.

Edited by Just call me AL

Well, I can't really help you much regarding program specifics, so just do what you think is best from here.

I'll keep that in mind. Although, I should mention that I'm not working on the video in question at least yet, but I figured I might as well at least try to get any questions that I have about Vegas Vs Premiere Pro out of the way. Edited by Just call me AL

Meditation?

I actually can't do this; every time I try, I just end up thinking of bad things.

Nothing? Not even college classes or anything like that?

Her semester ended, Rando

Ah, right.

Lol yes.

The thing is with meditaion is to focus on only your breathing, and nothing else. It does take practice, but when done right, can make you feel some type of way, yo

Meditation is very difficult for me.

Once I start thinking negatively, it's a lot of work to get myself out of that hole.

Me...too. I know that feeling very well.

hi-night Crizzie

Goodnight.

The thing is with meditaion is to focus on only your breathing, and nothing else. It does take practice, but when done right, can make you feel some type of way, yo

It's really hard...What type of way?

So I've heard.

Though angry Shezzy is truly a demon to behold.

You know what, I may just try it once I inevitably lose my mind again.

Angry!Crizix is something that no one likes to see, haha.

Ah, I might try it again too.

Intererst

is EkkOP?

Very. Something's very wrong when I can play him as an AD Bruiser and chunk people.

[spoiler=On another note, got VERYYYYY bored and did this]

[spoiler=Original images]svDUztv.png

JdLaCUH.png

[spoiler=What I decided to shoop for the luls]XxkLV3J.png

Edit: Fixed, forgot to use fade effects on the shoop image.

Edited by Interest