• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Crizzie

I'm done with what's strictly necessary for tomorrow lol.

10368244_496692213825177_250184820862926

Doesn't look like a flute to me but okay!

OMG whoever wrote that deserves to get whacked with a flute case.

...But I agree with Shezzy. It's actually a more functional shape for a pool than a flute would be.

Yeah, flutes are too skinny in shape for them to be a functional swimming pool I think.

Is this a violin? It looks a bit too large to be a viola but I can't quite tell them apart.

Yeah, flutes are too skinny in shape for them to be a functional swimming pool I think.

Is this a violin? It looks a bit too large to be a viola but I can't quite tell them apart.

Haha yeah, they are.

Violas are actually a little bigger than violins. I would imagine the pool to be a cello.

Yeah, you tell him.

Violas are larger than violins, actually.

And yes that is a violin.

>w<)b

I feel bad for asking, but besides size, what's the visual difference between a violin, a viola, a cello, and a string bass?

I kid, Crizix. I've been in band for 8 years, I should know the difference between instruments by now

GOOD.

Ooo, what instrument did you play?

OH I got viola and violin mixed up again. I thought that violas were the smaller ones that you hold up near your neck. gg me.

btw I'm assuming Luigi and Marth are as good in PM as they are in Melee? Marth seems pretty good in PM but I couldn't figure him out in Melee, and Luigi is great for me in Melee but his higher traction in PM seems a little unappealing.

I should go look at a tier list.

Edited by Draco

OH I got viola and violin mixed up again. I thought that violas were the smaller ones that you hold up near your neck. gg me.

btw I'm assuming Luigi and Marth are as good in PM as they are in Melee? Marth seems pretty good in PM but I couldn't figure him out in Melee, and Luigi is great for me in Melee but his higher traction in PM seems a little unappealing.

I should go look at a tear list.

I cry everytime

The only main visual difference between violin and viola really is the size, and also the strings are thicker, though it's tough to see that.

Also, the viola has thicker sides than the violin.

A cello lacks a chin rest, which makes it easy to point out if you don't know what the scale is when looking at one.

A bass...well, it's sort of hard to explain with words. It's porportions are much different than a cellos. You would be better off just looking at pictures to see what I mean.

Whoa, that's real handy to know, thanks! I always just looked at how big the thing was and judged by there. ^^;

Tuba.

Ohhhhhh.

...Has anyone ever put a ticking metronome in yours?

I thought Marth was similar in Melee and Brawl except Brawl nerfed him a bit.

The Eventhubs tier list is weird. Meta Knight is about in the middle and Ice Climbers are at the very bottom. Ouch.

Fox is top tier again though, no surprise. What was a surprise, though: I did Classic with Marth and I fought a Fox that was... weirdly god. Doing Wavedashing, teching, L-canceling, waveshining, and ridiculous comboes all over. I had to use a continue.

Ohhhhhh.

...Has anyone ever put a ticking metronome in yours?

Nope.

Though apparently someone in my Highschool section came back from summer and found cookies in their sousaphone.

and there was the time one of our section leader almost started a fire in his sousa bell