• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like that Assassin's Creed image. It happies me. I haven't heard much of Undertale, though, you guys. Care to expound?

Why did you guys all just completely ignore this.

Undertale is a pretty new indie RPG with elements from a lot of other genres, like puzzles, bullet hell, even dating Sims, kinda. It's notable in that you can go the entire game without killing one thing, and instead talk your way out of every fight, and in turn, fight the final boss at level 1.

It's also notable in that literally every person in this game is at least a little bit likable, even the random encounters. The game brutally deconstructs the whole 'grinding in RPGs' thing in that it's the only way to get the worst ending, and the game treats you like a monster on that route.

It's a really unique game though, try it.

Wow this qotd is really impossible for me to answer.

Someone flatter me so I can get ideas.

you're friendly, approachable, respectable, calm, and more if it helps any.

Why did you guys all just completely ignore this.

Undertale is a pretty new indie RPG with elements from a lot of other genres, like puzzles, bullet hell, even dating Sims, kinda. It's notable in that you can go the entire game without killing one thing, and instead talk your way out of every fight, and in turn, fight the final boss at level 1.

It's also notable in that literally every person in this game is at least a little bit likable, even the random encounters. The game brutally deconstructs the whole 'grinding in RPGs' thing in that it's the only way to get the worst ending, and the game treats you like a monster on that route.

It's a really unique game though, try it. you're friendly, approachable, respectable, calm, and more if it helps any.

Ah, thank you, perhaps I shall!