The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Why do you even care ?

It's what I see , most of you

You guys keep calling me a nerd

I'm not a nerd fps , let us not get into that one more time

I can't control myself right now because these GENUINE AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE are getting out of control

I know I am being SENSITIVE right now because my heart says I HAVE TO STOP THIS SHIT right now

I have to do what I can do

I have your word , then have my word too

I am standing up for myself because everything works out the way it supposed to

I don't want to cause any trouble anymore

So have my word

Nerds are nerds , weebs are weebs

Weebs are nerds , nerds are weebs

Why are you being so insensitive with that ?

It is the truth of the matter ! We can't stop this whole wide world , this is not the way it supposed to be

This is what life looks now

Guys can handle pain

You think it is an insult ? Then call it an insult

There's nothing more you can do if you don't work this out right now and say shit in front of my face

I live , I'm alive

You don't know the things I've done

What I've given up just to stay alive

I'M NOT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF FUN

I could kill myself right now , but I can't

Because I want to live , I don't want to lose hope

I want to live to save those who are living in this world

I know I can't save people here but I just want to be with these people

I'm grieving everyday and you don't know that

I know people look at me

I'm annoying , attention whore , shithead , arrogant , childish bitch and other negative things that you can call me

I don't care

I know I'm wrong about these people

It's the only thing I can do to be with these people

I want to live more with these people because they care about me

I want to be here in this community full of nerds because I want to be with those people

It's not a problem

I know what you did , you don't have to continue

I faced my shit

Calling people a nerdy weeb is fun

You can stop now

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you know there's no call for getting so amped.

Everyone(I think) is having as much fun calling you a nerd, as you do when you call them one. It's no big deal, 'tis all fooling around.

Also, I don't think, nor would I say those mean things about you, I have no reason to. The most you'd get from me is stubborn.

Why do you even care ?

It's what I see , most of you

You guys keep calling me a nerd

I'm not a nerd fps , let us not get into that one more time

I can't control myself right now because these GENUINE AND INTELLIGENT PEOPLE are getting out of control

I know I am being SENSITIVE right now because my heart says I HAVE TO STOP THIS SHIT right now

I have to do what I can do

I have your word , then have my word too

I am standing up for myself because everything works out the way it supposed to

I don't want to cause any trouble anymore

So have my word

Why are you being so insensitive with that ?

It is the truth of the matter ! We can't stop this whole wide world , this is not the way it supposed to be

This is what life looks now

Guys can handle pain

You think it is an insult ? Then call it an insult

There's nothing more you can do if you don't work this out right now and say shit in front of my face

I live , I'm alive

You don't know the things I've done

What I've given up just to stay alive

I'M NOT LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF FUN

I could kill myself right now , but I can't

Because I want to live , I don't want to lose hope

I want to live to save those who are living in this world

I know I can't save people here but I just want to be with these people

I'm grieving everyday and you don't know that

I know people look at me

I'm annoying , attention whore , shithead , arrogant , childish bitch and other negative things that you can call me

I don't care

I know I'm wrong about these people

It's the only thing I can do to be with these people

I want to live more with these people because they care about me

I want to be here in this community full of nerds because I want to be with those people

It's not a problem

I know what you did , you don't have to continue

I faced my shit

Calling people a nerdy weeb is fun

You can stop now

我應該在這個無知留下深刻的印象還是笑?

This is the most shining example of ignorance I've ever seen on the internet... Actually, it's the most ignorance I've seen, ever.

And it's honestly kind of getting on my nerves.

Do you like being objectively incorrect?

For starters, being a nerd, by definition, is used to mean intelligent, pejorative notwithstanding. So, all the times you called people a nerd, thinking you were insulting them for, supposedly being "weeb", you were actually calling them intelligent. Liking Japan has nothing to do with being a nerd. Did you know that?

Nerd =/= Weeb. Do you even know what a weeb is? Are you like the generic masses that throws that term around without having a semblance of a clue of what it means?

And let me create a scenario for you: A "nerd" who has a job, flipping meat and frying potatoes, making money; or, some ignorant child sitting in front of a computer, doing nothing, except throwing around words she can't even define thinking it'll make her better than everyone else. Which is more embarrassing?

And for someone who denies being a "nerd" because "ew gross weeb, japanese anime" you certainly seem to know your stuff about it. Have you ever heard the expression "It takes one to know one?" You're literally this. It's a small wonder why people think you're a weeb.

You want to claim people should be "real", when no one has ever denied being a "nerd", except you.

If anything, you should strive to be like them, because you're quite honestly worse than they, supposedly are.

So I ask again, do you like being objectively incorrect?

omg you effort posted nerd

I'm late i entering this, but it needs to be said:

Correction, weebs aren't nerds. Weebs are moreso, the japanese geek. You're getting nerd and geek mixed up, which is where I can't help but sigh every time this "nerd" topic comes out.

A "nerd" in its purest form is an overly knowledge, and intellectual individual, that generally don't conform to society's norms. You make fun of them, and talk about how you don't want to associate with them, when in the end they're ones that end up creating all the new benefits to society and inventions of the future and end up rolling in the mula, while average people sit by and make fun of them for all the things they take for granted, while they're the ones who're actually flipping burgers at a minumum wage job at worse. For example, the device you use for internet, such as your phone, tablet, computer, laptop etc, all those things, a nerd created that! Or how about the "science nerd" obsessed with biology/chemistry? They're the ones that create all your medicines, vaccines, and researching for possible cures to known and unknown illness that include cancer, the flu, ebola, std's, prosthetic body parts, etc. Yanno those sick whips you see all the celebrities ride? Wait for it...... a math nerd built it! "But nah, let's just keep making fun of them cause they're not cool like us, and then beg for them to give me a job. Cause mine sucks and doesn't pay me well (if I even HAVE one, that is), while all these bills are pilling up that I don't know how to manage, while I just spent my entire paycheck on materialistic Louis vuitton bags. Yeah, its a pretty sticky rut I'm in.... BUT I GOT DEM J's THO!"

A geek, on the other hand, is pretty much everything a weeb is, only you don't have to be wapanese. NEWSFLASH, there are other forms of fiction, besides anime and video games! You've got Marvel, DC, hell, even DISNEY (I've seen this one. They do exist), who are stuck in their fantasy world of whatever their choosing, whether it is japanese or not. But if you choose to actually look for them you're sure to find the next niche geek clan somewhere, cause there's one for just about anything! TLDR, geek and weeb are like squares to rectangles, where otaku weeb is a special kind of geek.

Getting into what makes the two different. While a "nerd" most certainly can delve into all that fantasy stuff as well, a "geek" most likely isn't smart enough to get anything that isn't the next issue of Final Fantasy, or Sonic the Hedgehog. If they could they'd prolly gather up 100 pennies and think they got an extra life or some shit. See the difference? Both are prolly socially inept (tho not all have to), but only one of them is of actual use to me

Thank you all for taking HK's course. I'll be seeing you all next for your exam on the topic we just discussed. Study hard, y'all!

PS, the examples used in this presentation were embellished to all hell.

Edited by Noburu

I'm late i entering this, but it needs to be said:

Correction, weebs aren't nerds. Weebs are moreso, the japanese geek. You're getting nerd and geek mixed up, which is where I can't help but sigh every time this "nerd" topic comes out.

A "nerd" in its purest form is an overly knowledge, and intellectual individual, that generally don't conform to society's norms. You make fun of them, and talk about how you don't want to associate with them, when in the end they're ones that end up creating all the new benefits to society and inventions of the future and end up rolling in the mula, while average people sit by and make fun of them for all the things they take for granted, while they're the ones who're actually flipping burgers at a minumum wage job at worse. For example, the device you use for internet, such as your phone, tablet, computer, laptop etc, all those things, a nerd created that! Or how about the "science nerd" obsessed with biology/chemistry? They're the ones that create all your medicines, vaccines, and researching for possible cures to known and unknown illness that include cancer, the flu, ebola, std's, prosthetic body parts, etc. Yanno those sick whips you see all the celebrities ride? Wait for it...... a math nerd built it! "But nah, let's just keep making fun of them cause they're not cool like us, and then beg for them to give me a job. Cause mine sucks and doesn't pay me well (if I even HAVE one, that is), while all these bills are pilling up that I don't know how to manage, while I just spent my entire paycheck on materialistic Louis vuitton bags. Yeah, its a pretty sticky rut I'm in.... BUT I GOT DEM J's THO!"

A geek, on the other hand, is pretty much everything a weeb is, only you don't have to be wapanese. NEWSFLASH, there are other forms of fiction, besides anime and video games! You've got Marvel, DC, hell, even DISNEY (I've seen this one. They do exist), who are stuck in their fantasy world of whatever their choosing, whether it is japanese or not. But if you choose to actually look for them you're sure to find the next niche geek clan somewhere, cause there's one for just about anything! TLDR, geek and weeb are like squares to rectangles, where otaku weeb is a special kind of geek.

Getting into what makes the two different. While a "nerd" most certainly can delve into all that fantasy stuff as well, a "geek" most likely isn't smart enough to get anything that isn't the next issue of Final Fantasy, or Sonic the Hedgehog. If they could they'd prolly gather up 100 pennies and think they got an extra life or some shit. See the difference? Both are prolly socially inept (tho not all have to), but only one of them is of actual use to me

Thank you all for taking HK's course. I'll be seeing you all next for your exam on the topic we just discussed. Study hard, y'all!

PS, the examples used in this presentation were embellished to all hell.

Actually, a geek is a carnival performer, who traditionally bites the heads off of live animals.