• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were in the same room of you of the opposite sex, what would truly happen? *cough*

Probably sex.

Personalitywise I already know everything about her, so this would be the only thing left to explore.

(´・ω・`)

Yes.

have i changed as a person over the past year, or have people changed their perceptions of me? asking the tough questions

Probably both.

/watch?v=6X9AbiuOjP4

Cute.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

Probably sex.

Personalitywise I already know everything about her, so this would be the only thing left to explore.

Adds new meaning to "Go fuck yourself"

Although, in all seriousness, maybe your life experiences as a girl may have lead to different views on life to explore before putting the P in the V.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

=)

yeah having someone as the opposite gender as you would make them different from you not just physically but psychologically so it's hard to say you can really have yourself in female form.

id much rather just fuck male me tbh.

gaaaaaaaaaaaay

If you have sex with yourself, is it considered cheating?

To be honest, having sex with female me would be better, since I know exactly what she wants.

Taking a required drug and alcohol course online

Asks me if I take any of the following drugs

At the bottom there's a slot that says 'other' so I put down '2hu' and for daily consumption.

The police will show up at your door soon, boi.

Cute! CUTE!!!

Adds new meaning to "Go fuck yourself"

Although, in all seriousness, maybe your life experiences as a girl may have lead to different views on life to explore before putting the P in the V.

Well, that is an interesting point.

If we go by the common theory that personality is formed by genes + memes (not the dank sense of the word), this "me" might have had different life experiences than the actual me. While the genes would still be the same, the memes might be fundamentally different. This would make her into a very different person from the actual me, and I would not consider that "me of the opposite sex".

Properly defining hypothetical questions is something that is nigh impossible to do, which is why I don't like hypothetical questions in the first place.

Would having sex with yourself, opposite sex or otherwise, be incest?

Let's extend this to Fire Emblem.

If you had Jugdrali minor holy blood and then had sex with yourself of the opposite sex, would your children inherit minor holy blood because they essentially only have one parent or would they get major holy blood due to having two parents with minor holy blood?

Well, that is an interesting point.

If we go by the common theory that personality is formed by genes + memes (not the dank sense of the word), this "me" might have had different life experiences than the actual me. While the genes would still be the same, the memes might be fundamentally different. This would make her into a very different person from the actual me, and I would not consider that "me of the opposite sex".

Properly defining hypothetical questions is something that is nigh impossible to do, which is why I don't like hypothetical questions in the first place.

Let's extend this to Fire Emblem.

If you had Jugdrali minor holy blood and then had sex with yourself of the opposite sex, would your children inherit minor holy blood because they essentially only have one parent or would they get major holy blood due to having two parents with minor holy blood?

Male and female brains develop differently as well, so it's hard to have an exact mirror, where only the genitals are different. Although I'm not exactly the best example of femininity in the world, so what do I know?

I wish I knew more about FE4, but I've never played it.

Actually, I don't think I'd even have sex with female me. It would probably be too weird for the both of us.

But we probably wouldn't talk about anything either. I mean, what's interesting about having the exact same interests and thinking exactly the same way about them?

... Although... I do love going through things like law in my head to myself... So why wouldn't I love going through it to opposite gender me? We'd probably have a blast talking about the details of law, history, linguistics etc.

Finally, both of us would get a chance to nerd out about our favorite topics of our passions to someone who is just as passionate about them as myself... It would be great.

And then we might end up having sex after all. Nothing's a greater turn-on in a woman than an unconditional love for the constitutional balance between royal inviolability and ministerial responsibility.

Actually, I don't think I'd even have sex with female me. It would probably be too weird for the both of us.

But we probably wouldn't talk about anything either. I mean, what's interesting about having the exact same interests and thinking exactly the same way about them?

... Although... I do love going through things like law in my head to myself... So why wouldn't I love going through it to opposite gender me? We'd probably have a blast talking about the details of law, history, linguistics etc.

Finally, both of us would get a chance to nerd out about our favorite topics of our passions to someone who is just as passionate about them as myself... It would be great.

And then we might end up having sex after all. Nothing's a greater turn-on in a woman than an unconditional love for the constitutional balance between royal inviolability and ministerial responsibility.

My first kiss with my spouse was during us watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail together. We met from being in the same D&D group together. It's fun when you share more than just lust in common. There's so many lewd things I want to talk about, but it's somewhat frowned upon to discuss in public.

if you and your opposite sex clone were the only people left on earth would you fuck them

Well, I guess I would have to at that point. I wonder if male Rezzy would measure up to my husband.