Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

we lobotomize children who act up =)

oh my

Well, how's next semester looking for you? i mean between this semester and last, you must have some semester to look forward to, right?

Its not to say that they haven't been fun. But just for the sake of remaining on task with prioritizing and time mgmt, its been gradually becoming hectic with each one. The only one I'm really looking forward to is next spring where I THOUGHT I'd be graduating, but the advisers went and pulled a Steve Harvey on me :']]]]]]]]

The first few chapters of psych are actually the hardest iirc

is like smt4

i'm currently on the biology chapter

it's the minotaur of psych... i keep consistently falling asleep in classes and i see my teacher (smirk)ing at me going "lol noob"

yes, parts of the brain. but i feel like this is a fucking meme science. we're going from straight up BIOLOGY to studying angry people? what's this difficulty jump?

i probably should have expected this tbh, but i just wanted to learn about anything but biology

my teacher is incredibly smug about everything. it makes the class fun but we don't have any homework and the class is almost entirely test-based

it's a good thing that we have no homework, but everything he says is seeped in smugness. it's insane

so imagine if a comedian got paid to teach

That's my entire psych class, much better than any alternatives though. i actually love this because i don't have to work and most of my notes are just drawings of the female physical form

it's easy to be smug when you know so much about yourself. the human brain is studying itself and labeling itself, that's pretty insane right? you can consider ourselves as little brains with spinal appendages piloting a meat body

>perfectly proportioned asses

rkxafx.png