• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

smt:a is great.

Also how exactly does war difficulty increase the difficulty.

Does it just inflate enemy levels/damage or is there more to it?

i think the stuff is:

- lower damage from you

- higher damage from enemies

- higher compendium prices

if i recall right apocalypse (highest difficulty) makes your party blind

yeah i only played it because of the artist tho.

the music in the first game is kinda catchy but the sequel remixes it and makes it infinitely better. basically eiyuu senki gold is the apocalypse of eiyuu senki

smt4 has good music but sm4a imo has even BETTER music

eiyuu senki is the kind of game you turn your brain off on. it's a strategy game but it's not that difficult because resource management is nonexistent. but the premise is dumb enough to just enjoy it without taking it too seriously. plus i like the artist enough. i mean, what other game lets you get into a threesome with an indian tribe leader who calls you onii-chan and some obscure japanese queen who knew witchcraft?

VSlw9i6.jpg

this picture for example is absolutely absurd. (from left to right: commodore matthew perry (yes, that one), billy the kid, geronimo, christopher columbus) japan's interpretations of american historical figures as cute girls eating a traditional japanese dinner.

""""morality""" is a meme ;)

ur face is a meme ;)

smt4 has good music but sm4a imo has even BETTER music

eiyuu senki is the kind of game you turn your brain off on. it's a strategy game but it's not that difficult because resource management is nonexistent. but the premise is dumb enough to just enjoy it without taking it too seriously. plus i like the artist enough. i mean, what other game lets you get into a threesome with an indian tribe leader who calls you onii-chan and some obscure japanese queen who knew witchcraft?

H-Himiko?

IMO smtiv has better music than smtiva

I mean, most smtiv songs are in apocalypse, but i prefer those songs than the ones apocalypse introduced

Camp Ichigaya, Mikado and smtiv's overworld theme are perfect.

Also, smtiv's story and atmosphere are way better than apocalypse's, and it also has more and better sidequests

The NPC dialogue is also superior. There were many npcs that said deep stuff and had interesting backstories in the original. In apocalypse, 99% of the NPCs just talk about shallow stuff like how they wanted to suck Flynn's cock

TBH the only things Apocalypse has that are better than the original are the markings in the world map and the gameplay.

But then again, i fucking adore the orinal SMT IV and like it more than Nocturne, for exemple. Don't get me wrong, Apocalypse is also great.

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

afaik the game was originally developed to be a maniax vers of IV but then turned into this thing. the more waifu thing was added because the devs felt like IV didn't have enough ~connection~ between you and your partners

i am thankful to be able to switch partners............ fuck you walter