The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I still get salty whenever I see the sword animation being used by Nanashi in cutscenes :/

he probably can't even pick up a sword without injuring his flabby arms

It doesn't really look fun tbh... normal demon battles can already be annoying enough.

more like GAY Bolg XDDDDDDDDDD

It's really hard to get back to normalcy when you're on the internet and surrounded by one form of crazy after another after such an event.

Today was rough.

im sorry chen, at least you have this thread??

they couldn't even put H-scenes for the waifus, clearly ran out of budget. (though it did bother me that the samurai crew still wore their samurai suits even after they got their demonicas)

nanashi looks like such a fuccboi tbh. he'd probably sell himself to old men and demon for some quick loads of macca

well, i guess if you're a masochist... well, even if you're a masochist

irish myth was just a giant orgy so im pretty sure he stuck his GAY BULGE xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD somewhere

yeah, i feel as if the world is turning upside down. this is worse than brexit and i think things will only get crazier from here. meanwhile, i want to be 200 feet, 4000 miles away from all of that. i just want to take it easy

it's pretty rough on everyone except shitposters with anime girls wearing MAGA hats. Life is suffering when this happens

at least i have you, shezzy? we share the same sentiments. i'd probably be down to fight with you guys if there is a demon invasion.

have I ever mentioned that you guys are the greatest

im fucking losing it over the scathach thing

thanks fam i love you 2

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Monarchy sucks

Lmao paying tax to support rich people who do nothing all day

I mean, the netherlands is a very nice country and all but lol look at what you pick to promote it

On an unrelated note, I want to play smt but i have stuff to do =\

Monarchy sucks

Lmao paying tax to support rich people who do nothing all day

I mean, the netherlands is a very nice country and all but lol look at what you pick to promote it

Yes, spending money to support people who play important roles in our country's international relations and political stability while still remaining apolitical is indeed a huge waste.

Much more of a waste than spending huge amounts of money every four years on presidential candidates' campaigns, which demolish rather than promote unity in the country.

You still have parlamentary elections, though...

Also, a election is a momentary event, that is actually mostly paid by donations.

The royal family is always there burning tax payer money

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

Our parliamentary elections are never that much of a hype. We have a much more "top-down" system (government --> parliament).

Money spent is money spent. And in the case of presidential candidates who don't make it to president, that money is wasted.

It would seem only natural to me that the head of state would get a compensation for doing their job.

No, money spent is not money spent. Taxes are a thing, money willing doneted for a purpose are another thing. I think your elections don't get as much hype because of the nature of your country in itself, not because it's a parlamentary system. Britain uses a similar system ans yet it gets elections with a lot of hype, for exemple.

The royal family does nothing other than just waving. They have no political power. The president is not comparable to them, thet're comparable to the prime minister.

I do think parlamentarism is better than presidentialism, but parlamentarism does not neet a royal family

i don't exactly agree with the idea of national/etc. pride, but like shezzy said, yes it's necessary in building a nation or just a community. i think everyone has a little bit of pride in them even if they don't like to show it, because pride is actually pretty important. nobody wants to do things out of shame or in secret, and pride is one of those motivators for people, no matter how dumb you think it is. pride is a guideline for people, basically. i don't think there's any place in the world that doesn't have any sort of pride in them for their past achievements... because those past achievements are a guideline to what they SHOULD be doing.

on another note, i had a dream about this thread last night?