The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

"Technically" 7, counting the prologue and the climax. But the prologue is so short, and the climax is incredibly seamless with Fraying/Rin chapter (at least, as far as I remember), so much so you wouldn't hardly know they were different if not for the little card thing that plays when switching chapters or the fact that the script files themselves are given a different number.

ganbatte bal, don't let translations kill you

I actually started in 6th grade to get out of gym class by taking orchestra, but then I actually really started enjoying it, and tried to take it as far as I could until I got bored of it (this year)

At my peak, I was the 6th best Viola in florida in my age group, hehe

It's just like drawing, more than just natural talent it takes a shit ton of practice over years and years.

If you wanna get better you're going to have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of other things basically

lol what a fucking nerd

composing music doesn't sound that hard. i'm gonna go look up how music theory works and then dump some hours into making vaporwave

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear.

Yeah, this is true. If I ever get around to actual playing Sakura Wars, I'll make sure to pester you for things about it and swap opinions. That's for darn sure. But we could easily talk about anything else if you wanted.

I just finished clearing a level in SRW that had been making me think real hard on how to efficiently handle it, so that was good. I'll probably work on dinner here soon, then maybe some TL work. Not sure, haven't decided.

Ohh

yeah if you do I'd be more than happy to

If I do die, my last wish is for you to finish what I've begun.

Sweet. Now I just need to clear my backlog, lol.

speaking of that I need to get back to playing Sakura Wars

but time and shit

clear it fast

Each character, no matter how great or insignificant, is perfectly matched with an actor or actress who brings out the best. At times the cries for mercy and death screams sound hauntingly authentic. Crowning this magnificent queen are forty-four scenes of dark and twisted erotic that cover every spectrum of fetish at least once. Bestiality? Bukkake? Guro? Incest? Loli? Tentacle rape? Traps? Twincest? These are only the tip of the iceberg.

Oh there’s bestiality, guro, rape, and whatever else twisted fetish you’ll desire: it’s just these offerings are not the same shock level as previous company titles. Be it due to political pressure or the studio seeking new image direction, the stance change is a tad disappointing.

Superficially appearing to be nothing more than a cliché vampire story incorporating meaningless rape, violent beatings, tentacle brutality, demonic necrophilia, and incestuous relationships – all of which can occur in the first hours of playing – this shock offering outlines a series of provocative tales which explore the taint of savagery and corruption that lurks in every person’s soul.

Play it right and you’ll get sex at least once every 15 minutes or so. With ninety plus possible chances, the title is the embodiment of a sexfest; only it really isn’t a sexfest because the character development and plot are so detailed. Sure everything is dark and violent, but you want it dark and violent.