• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many people actually have caught and used a ratatta in pokemon in a non-nuzlocke situation

I did, back in Gen 1, but then Red killed my Raticate.

I got my grades for the semester back a few days and I've been unrelaxing ever since.

feeling like a failure.. but I know that I could've prevented all of this. truly, pathetic.

no man can call you a failure if you take over the world or smthn

I got my grades for the semester back a few days and I've been unrelaxing ever since.

feeling like a failure.. but I know that I could've prevented all of this. truly, pathetic.

How did you do?

You can always bring up your GPA by working hard in future classes. Freshman year is often the toughest for students, because it takes a lot of adjusting.

art history- a+ (top grade hehehe)

government- a-

psychology- a-

statistics- b-

composition- b+

orchestra (enh only one credit so it's negligible) - a

checks out to around like a 3.4-3.5

I need it to be at a 3.5 or higher by next semester to get into this ~special program~ inside the college, but next year's course lineup is looking to be anal penetration without lubrication.

I am mostly mad however because I know that the b- could've very well been an a as well as composition.

I got too complacent, I had the highest grade in statistics for a while, so I just let it drop without paying too much attention.

hubris...ever the downfall of man..

I would by no means call that a failure, if my kids get all A's and B's their first semester, I'd be proud of them.

I lost my perfect 4.0 by getting a B in Intermediate German, so I wound up graduating with like a 3.95.

What is the special program?

dw i remember when i failed an iq test to get into a super duper selective program

Sadly, I think my days of my IQ being higher than my weight are over.

I consider it a failure because I saw a lot of room for improvement that I just ignored.

If I had truly tried my best and gotten those grades, I wouldn't have considered it a failure at all.

Kinda hard to explain because it's a special program inside a special program essentially?

Like, I'm already in this program which is allowing me to do this whole college thing while only being >underage, but inside this there is an honor's program which gets you in touch with professors/internships/volunteer work (terrifying, but unfortunately must get it for the scholarship money which my family doesn't even need) career shit and all sorts of good stuff that i prolly should be shooting for.

Nothing wrong with pushing yourself, just make sure to look forward, rather than dwelling on things you can't change.

the worst thing you could do is student loans, which i'm sure you won't need

I wish I didn't need them. I got no financial support, and I've got a quarter million dollars in debt.

I wish I didn't need them. I got no financial support, and I've got a quarter million dollars in debt.

don't worry, if you spend enough money on the slots you might be able to pay it off, or you'll end up having to pay off debts for gambling!

Big, well-rounded, perky personalities

what is a well rounded personality?

i dunno, i'm feeling pretty bad because i have no idea what i want to do and my brother's already found a well paying job as a computer whatever.

theoretically i could work as an IT, but w/e

i could work as an artist, but turning a hobby into a job feels odd. you can't rush my deadlines and i don't draw what i don't want to draw

and i don't want to waste my parents' money, because i already waste it enough