• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

the amount of money she has leeched from our family I swear we'd be so rich if it weren't for her limitless expenses.

ungrateful spoiled piece of shit, if there is a hell for white girls I hope she ends up there.

lol

age difference is pretty important too in that imo, having lots of siblings close to your age sounds like hell but with age difference things are a lot less chaotic.

What's the age difference between you and your sisters?

Growing up, i'd always fight with my sister who is 4 years younger than me. We have very different personalities.

Tbh i tend to act kind of cold torwards my family, specially my father and my sister, who are both very emotional, because i'm a weird person who wouldn't be able to act otherwise.

Edited by Ninguém

Thank god i only have one sibling

Having two or more must be hell

Like, how do people actually live having three or more siblings, that must be literal hell on earth

I love having two siblings, actually.

My little brother used to be annoying and my sister used to be kinda bitchy, but they grew out of that.

i almost never talk to my brother who is 4 years older than me but he used to call me a girly fag or something along those lines (what did you expect!?)

SPORTAFLOP?