• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

lately whenever I take naps in short bursts or fall back asleep for a short time after waking up I get like bad dreams idk if they really count as nightmares because they're aren't scary I'm just like "=(" until i realize its a dream and then I usually forget what happens after but for some reason I always get those now ?????????

man u guys have no peace not even in dreams. it's like your brain is trying to kill you also

or maybe you can try eating cheese before you sleep? i heard that gives weirder/better dreams

my brain is trying to kill me even awake like dude I get it already shuuuuuuuuttttttt uuuuuuuuuuupp gooooooooooosh but it doesn't stop because its a fuckwad

idk if it'll work or not because I don't even remember my dreams 99.9% of the time but sure why not, also I love cheese

my brain is trying to kill me even awake like dude I get it already shuuuuuuuuttttttt uuuuuuuuuuupp gooooooooooosh but it doesn't stop because its a fuckwad

idk if it'll work or not because I don't even remember my dreams 99.9% of the time but sure why not, also I love cheese

well you gotta TRY YOUR HARDEST to distract your brain with other things so it won't be a fucker! it's like getting a headache but kicking your foot into a table to redirect the pain!

alternatively you can keep something like a dreamcatcher for the placebo power. if you think it'll work, it'll work!

Wow, you're having prophetic dreams.

once i had a dream that my grandpa was waluigi.... that would mean i'm the grandchild of waluigi?

well you gotta TRY YOUR HARDEST to distract your brain with other things so it won't be a fucker! it's like getting a headache but kicking your foot into a table to redirect the pain!

alternatively you can keep something like a dreamcatcher for the placebo power. if you think it'll work, it'll work!

ya.......

and even if it doesn't work, can always count on the fact that at least we have a dangling dingly dooddad ornament for decoration

Dank

like me

ya.......

and even if it doesn't work, can always count on the fact that at least we have a dangling dingly dooddad ornament for decoration

just make tons of ornaments, the room will be so beautiful that you can't ever have a nightmare!