• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

if there's one sort of "big text" that makes me puke are the true meaning of christmas ones, that manage to merge two of the things I dislike the most, criticism of "evil consumption society" and religion morality. Stuff like:

"i wonder what bby jesus would think of what people do on christmas spending their money on gifts and fighting for parking lott spots, kids asking for 100 dollars gifts to santa and complaining if they get something cheaper. Jesus would be sad"

UGHH go spend your christmas doing something else then, it's people's money and time, they spend them however they want and there's nothing wrong with it as long as they're paying their taxes, which they are, by buying stuff on stores

Edited by Ninguém

i also associate christmas to the beach because I'd always go to the city where my family is from around this time of the year, and that's generally the only time I go to the beach (due to living in the middle of brazil)

Edited by Ninguém

i'm actually not a consumerist person at all, i only buy what I really want, don't buy stuff without thinking twice, don't buy stuff if I can't afford them (which I will admit isn't really a issue tbh hehe), but like, I just feel people who feel moralily superior to others just because they like to spend their own money are stupid, since they're sticking their noses into someone else's business that has nothing to do with them.

And as a kid I loved getting christmas gift. I think the happiest I've ever been in my life was when I got pokemon ruby in christmas 2003. the christmas feel of getting gifts is just great imo

Edited by Ninguém

My parents complain incessantly ever since I transcended the mortal plane because now they don't know what to buy me for Christmas.

it's a bit anti climatic for me now as well

like, whenever I want something I just ask them if I can get it, since I have a copy of their credit cards, and if they answer yes I get it. I'm not my sister who spends their money behind their backs so they don't mind it at all, but it just does not leave room for christmas gifts, since there's not actually a lot of stuff I want and whatever I want I just buy

Edited by Ninguém