• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

motivation

we talked about the sexual cycle and orgasms! exciting stuff!

When you're married with kids, the sexual cycle is

1: Maybe - Before the kids wake up

2: No - kids are awake

3: Yes - after the kids have gone to sleep

When you're married with kids, the sexual cycle is

1: Maybe - Before the kids wake up

2: No - kids are awake

3: Yes - after the kids have gone to sleep

once i heard my parents having sex (i think) at night and it was pretty awkward, i think they know that i stay up late walking around also once i was looking at incriminating pictures and my mom almost walked in

Why are american grades always so high

Here i struggle to got the second highest grade or the lowest needed to pass depending on the class

And no i'm not dumb that's the average here and it's the same with everyone i know who went to have exchanges classes in the usa (which is most people who studies with me)

Edited by Ninguém

Why are american grades always so high

Here i struggle to got the second highest grade or the lowest needed to pass depending on the class

And no i'm not dumb that's the average here and it's the same with everyone i know who went to have exchanges classes in the usa (which is most people who studies with me)

GRADE INFLATION

once i heard my parents having sex (i think) at night and it was pretty awkward, i think they know that i stay up late walking around also once i was looking at incriminating pictures and my mom almost walked in

Having a newborn does put a damper on things. I think we've only had sex like twice since Est was born. Hopefully she'll stop staying up all night, soon.

Is any parents having sex weird, or just your own?

Oh, what kind of pictures? I didn't even have the internet at my house when I was your age.

Nope, I won't give up my caffeine.

Having a newborn does put a damper on things. I think we've only had sex like twice since Est was born. Hopefully she'll stop staying up all night, soon.

Is any parents having sex weird, or just your own?

Oh, what kind of pictures? I didn't even have the internet at my house when I was your age.

i think having children is the utlimate turn off because it means you're getting OOOOOOOOOOLD. i always remember that line from faust that basically goes "just kill yourself at the age of 30!"

i don't think she's old enough to understand so just go on a parent only vacation and get somebody to babysit. and yeah thinking of anyone having sex is pretty disturbing.

what the hell are they doing, making life by sticking it in? that seems so alien, it's worse when it's my own parents, but i do remember i'm the result of that!

not sure but it was probably anime pictures with more than enough skin exposed to look SHADY

i wouldn't miss being a weird middle schooler

I dunno, does the hourai elixir alter the genetic code? Would there be a good chance that the child will miss the gene if the father isn't also immortal?

we should ask zun

what happens if you drink the blood of an immortal?

can demonbane kill mokou?

i think having children is the utlimate turn off because it means you're getting OOOOOOOOOOLD. i always remember that line from faust that basically goes "just kill yourself at the age of 30!"

i don't think she's old enough to understand so just go on a parent only vacation and get somebody to babysit. and yeah thinking of anyone having sex is pretty disturbing.

what the hell are they doing, making life by sticking it in? that seems so alien, it's worse when it's my own parents, but i do remember i'm the result of that!

not sure but it was probably anime pictures with more than enough skin exposed to look SHADY

i wouldn't miss being a weird middle schooler

Darn, I'm 30 now. What is this, Logan's Run?

if an immortal has a child will it be immortal? serious question

I think an episode of Batman showed that the answer is no.

Immortality could be an STD???

wear protection, kids, or you'll spend all eternity regretting it...

what if an immortal was captured and their flesh would constantly regrow, creating an infinite food supply at the cost of having one person suffer?

Darn, I'm 30 now. What is this, Logan's Run?

I think an episode of Batman showed that the answer is no.

the devil says that you should kill yourself, apparently =(

hey, I haven't tried yet!

what if an immortal was captured and their flesh would constantly regrow, creating an infinite food supply at the cost of having one person suffer?

Prometheus gave a lot of crows a good meal

EDIT: Or was it an eagle?

Edited by Rezzy