The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

does an immortal's flesh taste good? or does it grow in your stomach? if you chopped an immortal piece by piece, would it make clones?

I'm Catholic and we eat the Body of Christ every Sunday

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Catholic and we eat the Body of Christ every Sunday

hmm... why does jesus taste so good?

probably the flesh that was cut off would just remain dead and whatever part of the body with the most mass would be the one to start regrowing the immortal.

what would happen when every cell was killed though.

dust to dust etc.

maybe the cells don't actually get destroyed, they just redistribute!

yeah you're right, also it'd be impossible to kill them on like a particle level so you'd have to do something that like destroys the space/time continium itself!

damn being an immortal sucks, i guess the only way to deal with immortality would be to lock your body in escapable boxes and throw those out to space or something

i am thinking of multiple of ways to make an immortal suffer forever... but it'll all eventually pass away!

but thinking of those ways, i'd like to say being an immortal would probably suck if you didn't get a power to turn off pain or take long naps

nah even then it sucks, even with all the naps and pain nulling in the world, immortality is seriously the worst crime you can ever put on someone.

heaven and hell both sound pretty miserable if only because of the immortality of the soul, though hopefully in heaven there's some sort of conscious-altering thing that makes you not really mind being immortal.

sleeping forever is pretty much the same thing as dying unless you believe there's a soul. actually, if you cloned a person would you make infinite souls? technically, you could make clones of people and then have like, a soul reaper to collect tons of souls. theoretically!

the entire point of heaven is that you don't feel miserable, so i think i'd think it's basically brainwashing at that point. it's probably beyond our comprehension

one of my biggest fears is nothingness. I can't imagine how it is like, and the thought of not existing anymore just terrifies me.

I do think being an immortal would be awful, but I think you'd need a lot of time, way more than the human lifespan (like, 50000 years), for life to be insuferable long. I wish human life could last longer.

The "best" outcome for me would be reincarnation. Being born as someone else, ready to enjoy a new life without remembering anything from before sounds way better than eternal life as yourself or just not existing anymore.

I do believe there's nothing after death, but that's just too worrying and sad and scary for me so i just don't think about it. =/

Edited by Ninguém

as long as you're not in the part of brazil where tonton lives you should be at least 2nd world?

my family is from the same part of the country as tonton and they're mostly doing well, some even very well

there are people from each social class in each part of it

yeah the southern half of brazil is richer than the northern half but that's it

idk like comparing mississippi or something to california? both have poor and rich people but one is richer than the other

northwest brazil, 4th world

that's Acre

tonton (and my family) are from the northeast which has much more people than the northwest

but it's not that poor :v

i believe there are certain countries that are in different dimension entirely

i wonder if those countries have ultra beasts in them!!!1!!

i'm so tired but I have so much stuff to write =(

I think I'll go sleep now and wake up dead in 4 hours to keep this death missison nfiglifewsucksajfofnd and it's all my fault the dead line expiredaweekago and peoplemare actually being nice tome letting me do jtihsnow