• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the election this year made everyone forget about christmas tbh

for me it was actually university

I was working on stuff until like the day before yesterday

so like christmas season never really came for me

i just enjoy free things tbh, and having it be once per year makes the food special.

we used to host christmas at our house every year, but recently we've been doing it at our cousin's (she got married AND a house this year)

i usually give out nothing or drawings for my friends. one of my friends gave me a visual novel, a touhou tea cup, and a stuffed animal this year! pretty nice, but i'd like him to stop spending so much money on all of his friends

that sounds awful, your family is probably full of CHODES and BALDERDASH. just bring the dishes to one house guys

but really i think it's special because it feels different from a regular day. i don't want it to be christmas every day, but having it sure is nice

that's interesting of a point of view! it's true that you have so much more freedom on regular days while holidays are mostly scripted, but for someone who doesn't notice much of what they do every day, it feels like something they can really focus on. if you don't have anything to lead you, there's always something that you can expect to lead you.

you get the daily routine with a few random events thrown in, but a change of schedule is always pleasant. but in the end, a day is just how much worth you attribute to it