• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

* God said 640x480 16 color graphics is a covenant like circumcision. Children
will do offerings. Think of 16 colors like the Simpson's cartoons. In the
future, even if one GPU were universal, we would keep 640x480 16 color and not
use GPU acceleration. Graphics operations should be transparent, not hidden in
a GPU.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as TempleOS, is in fact, God/TempleOS, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, God plus TempleOS. TempleOS is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning God system made useful by the God Jesus, holy spirit and random number generator comprising a full OS as defined by God. Many computer users run a modified version of the God system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of God which is widely used today is often called “TempleOS”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the God system, developed by the God Project.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as TempleOS, is in fact, God/TempleOS, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, God plus TempleOS. TempleOS is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning God system made useful by the God Jesus, holy spirit and random number generator comprising a full OS as defined by God. Many computer users run a modified version of the God system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of God which is widely used today is often called “TempleOS”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the God system, developed by the God Project.

He has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, having dealt with mental health issues since the mid-1990s. Because Davis often communicates in blocks of text produced by his oracle, or with apparently off-topic declarations about God, he’s had accounts banned from SomethingAwful and Reddit. He can be aggressive and confrontational, sometimes denouncing critics with profanity and calling them "nigger."

Edited by Tryhard