The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

When you're browsing an internet forum and read the following sentence casually written on an OP:

"Hell, I gave my 3DS to my ex when we were still together for unlimited anal privileges and never looked back"

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire Emblem echoes isn't even in my top 5 most wanted games of the year (including the ones i've already played)

sad

i want nier automata thoooooo

but i still need to beat zelda and nioh

does gaiden have true strategy like new mystery and conquest, does it have light strategy like sacred stones and path of radiance, or is it braindead easy like awakening and genealogy?

we're talking about an NES game here

if I'm gonna be honest, gaiden's gameplay is slow, tedious, and the map design often relegated it to simple tactics.

it's not a particularly difficult game, or at least it wasn't on NES, but it wasn't braindead easy either. there are things that can fuck you up, though.

but then again I don't think any fire emblem is particularly strategy heavy to begin with, even fe12 (which actually just loses points from me on higher difficulties) or what I've seen of conquest.

i've also said that gaiden is far from the best game, but it's my favourite because of its experimental nature even moreso than fe4

I would consider it to be on par with shadow dragon in terms of the strategy aspect with worse map design that'll hopefully be made better

Edited by Tryhard

I was really enjoying it, but then zelda happened and i sort of stopped playing it lol. IIRC the last stage i beat was the one with the butterflies.

also i've also been quite busy these past 10 days, so i barely played video games, but now i'm a bit freer so i'll try to finish them.

Edited by Nobody

remakes are always automatically kusoge sorry

I also think it is sad they couldn't just drop the doujin translation of Himawari to spread interest for the title. (Which btw is not under all-ages link on MG's site.) I'm not that fond of reading remakes before I have played the originals. It works for kids who only like fancy stuff, but us old people it is about experience on another level.