The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Koei Tecmo just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about the true fire emblem fanbase (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is with awakening babies where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw true fire emblem fand over, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. 

What this means is the true fire emblem fans, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase fire emblem warriors for either system, nor will they purchase any of the waifu fire emblem games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but koei tecmo and intelligent systems alienated an entire market with this move.

Koei Tecmo, publicly apologize and add characters from different games on fire emblem warriors or you can kiss your sales goodbye.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lords like these are dime-a-dozen spoiled. Even if big name companies like Koei see fit to reward the easy way out, the spoiled lords still make a choice to be snobby, and they are so common it's demoralizing, to the point where I'm on my, what, 6th motivation crash since the beginning of November.

No, but really, what happened to the fire emblem fanbase this year, i swear it wasn't that bad before, even after 13 and 14 were released

Edited by Nobody

Lords like these are dime-a-dozen spoiled. Even if big name companies like Koei see fit to reward the easy way out, the spoiled lords still make a choice to be snobby, and they are so common it's demoralizing, to the point where I'm on my, what, 6th motivation crash since the beginning of November.

it always had its bad elements, like the old debates were pretty fucking dumb, but i've seen the shit

I guarantee that 90% of these people who proclaim to not buy the game anymore would have thought the game was shit because it was a Warriors game anyway