• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

most likely large tory majority - jeremy corbyn getting any sort of win would be more surprising than trump

and most likely nothing will change except tories will feel as though they have a mandate to crack down on civil liberties including a free internet under the guise of 'protecting us from terrorism'

fun for me, then

I like how they outright state in their manifesto that they're going to screw over people with dementia and elderly heat funding

Edited by Tryhard

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

dat exit poll tho lol

god I hope it's fucking right, it's precisely what Theresa May deserves - arrogantly calls snap election to cynically gain more seats and power for her own party, fails so spectacularly because she's a shit candidate and brazenly pushes terrible policies because "you don't want Corbyn, right?"

25 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

god I hope it's fucking right, it's precisely what Theresa May deserves - arrogantly calls snap election to cynically gain more seats and power for her own party, fails so spectacularly because she's a shit candidate and brazenly pushes terrible policies because "you don't want Corbyn, right?"

that's hilarious

like, such a backfire

i wouldn't get too excited yet, though, as I think the same was predicted in the exit poll for 2015. It is certainly more promising as it could have been much worse. if the conservatives lose even any seats, it is a failure

feel bad for the people who are going to be waiting up for it, i (most likely) won't

there's actually somewhat of a history of snap election calls backfiring and being lost in the UK but she still went ahead with it.

Edited by Tryhard

did not vote

my area is safely SNP regardless, Labour are second.

it's unlikely to sway between them at all and I like both more than anyone else, though if Labour hang parliament it somewhat destroys the prospect of scottish independence (left-leaning Scotland might want to see how it turns out) unless a SNP and Labour coalition is reached (which is apparently being talked about but I somewhat doubt it)