• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but it's been colder this winter than last year, checkmate climate change "scientists". 

really though I don't think circumstantial evidence should be used either way.

Edited by Tryhard

i, while strolling through the brazilian internet, came across a page called "Catholic Minions", which posted religious memes with minion backgrounds

the world is truly a funny place

you know I thought Britain was mostly held to the separation of church and state and secularism in politics but I'm depressed to read about sodomy being immoral and indecent in <CURRENT YEAR>. where do these politically religious authoritarian retards come from

Edited by Tryhard

they have a tendency to be incremental in their changes and mostly its tweaking the battle mechanics moreso then anything else. They slowly worked themselves up to more content incorporating historical/Romance of the Three Kingdoms events, but it wouldn't be wrong to say their development strategy is to churn out these games and their spinoffs.

the only times it seems they've taken more than 1-2 years to develop a new one is DW6, which everyone pretty much hated as it was the first "new generation" game on the PS3 and DW9, which is in development but looks promising.

i'm not sure if I would call them lazy or not but Koei often makes mistakes as well as not allowing enough time for development that would make the series much more popular if done right

Edited by Tryhard

Go fuck yourself. Persona 4 is probably one of my favorite games I've ever played. Its actually incredibly sick and twisted, and I thought Marie was charming and added a lot to the story.