The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

it's probably less common for an official to attack the media in the US to begin with, but obama had eight years of Fox News bashing him for things that were either insignificant or not even true and all he said was "If I watched Fox News, I probably won't like me either". even bush said it was important to keep a good relationship with the media.

meanwhile trump comes in with the wrestling memes

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I legitimately cannot fathom how people go into visual NOVELS and then say "omgwtf this is way too long it's like I'm reading a fucking BOOK holy shit!!!!!!!11"Why is it so common for me to see someone surprised at the "> 50 hours" indicator? Seriously, why shouldn't it take 50 hours? It's a fucking anime book with voice acting and pictures but above all the other elements it's still supposed to be a NOVEL that you READ. Even if you want to say the time you spend is longer than it would be with a typical book that's a GOOD thing, not a bad thing. You have more to read/watch/experience. Seriously, what is supposed to be the problem with a visual NOVEL being long? It's not like you have to read it all in one sitting. They aren't, "tedious" just just because it's long, they should only be tedious if they are unenjoyable. If reading is tedious then you should take your fucking adderall and go play with your fidget spinner instead of coming here and complaining about books being too long.

Today i have some very mechanical work to do, in which i don't really have to think but rather just put numbers in a software, so i decided to bring my phone's earphones to listen to music on it while doing the work.

since watching music on youtube (yeah i'm listening to video game music hehe) probably takes a lot of battery, i also brought the charger.

i just remembered my phone is an iphone 7, though, which means no charging with earphones lol

Today i have some very mechanical work to do, in which i don't really have to think but rather just put numbers in a software, so i decided to bring my phone's earphones to listen to music on it while doing the work.

since watching music on youtube (yeah i'm listening to video game music hehe) probably takes a lot of battery, i also brought the charger.

i just remembered my phone is an iphone 7, though, which means no charging with earphones lol

If I went to a hot place I would need to stay in a room with AC permanently

when I was younger and went to Tunisia I passed out from the heat, though I think they were having a heat wave at the time.