The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

4 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

If I went to a hot place I would need to stay in a room with AC permanently

when I was younger and went to Tunisia I passed out from the heat, though I think they were having a heat wave at the time.

You'd hate the city where I was born (not the one where I was raised/live).

It's not like Tunisia in that temperatures above 40C are common, it rarely goes above 33C or something, but it's ALWAYS, without exception, above 20C, and it's extremely humid. You're full of sweat as soon as you leave the shower, and I can say that I cannot feel comfortable if not on a room with AC while there.

How I managed to find that normal for the first seven years of my life, I'll never know.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.vg247.com/2017/07/04/crash-bandicoot-is-hard-dark-souls-is-not-nostalgia-is-clouding-your-eyesight-and-you-are-getting-old/

http://www.gamesradar.com/crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-review/ - "But then there's the death. There's just no escaping it, there might be brand new death animations to keep you entertained - oh look I've been swallowed by a lion again - but there's no avoiding that the controls just mean that Crash Bandicoot has become Dark Souls. It's a horrible shame. After being so excited for the remaster, there's just no avoiding that the N. Sane Trilogy and you aren't going to get along for a while. When it takes sheer willpower to survive the original's first island when you've played the game for years, you know something has gone wrong somewhere. Those coming in fresh to the franchise aren't going to know whats hit them."

Edited by Tryhard

I played Crash when I was younger and it was difficult for a platformer at the time, but it's not like it has a claim to "incredibly difficult game"

and not like its comparable to Souls to begin with considering it's a platformer

DSP also said that Crash was harder than the Souls series when he played it lol

this moba game is killing me inside right now

it's currently 45 minutes in and I'm the only one doing any damage and i'm 17-5 and currently dead

Edited by Tryhard

11 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

this moba game is killing me inside right now

it's currently 45 minutes in and I'm the only one doing any damage and i'm 17-5 and currently dead

I can relate to this feeling

No one's going to care about Grimoire being a real RPG because nobody can recognize real RPGs anymore. When people think of RPGs nowadays they think of games like Fallout and Mass Effect. They wouldn't know a real RPG if it bit them on the ass, which is why you got journalists calling everything that's hard (to them, of course) "roguelikes". While real RPGs like Grimoire and Starcrawler are bashed for their "old-school" trappings, games like Tyranny and Persona 5 are lauded as pinnacles of the genre.