The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

One of the candidates for the government of the State of São Paulo, João Doria, had sex tape of his (supposedly) in an orgy.

We got the whole bingo card of this batshit electoral year.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChefGuevara said:

Because it's always one of those politicians 

hell, not even politicians, the really religious types are just kind of weirdos in general 

you should check out some of our evangelical cults

Just now, Edgelord said:

aren't like all of your politicians religious

just like the US

they pretty much have to be, as one would immediatly be labelled "communist satanist gayzists feminazi" as soon as that candidate declared him/herself to be an atheist.

it's almost poilitical suicide, on the grande scheme of things

22 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

pretty much have to be, as one would immediatly be labelled "communist satanist gayzists feminazi" as soon as that candidate declared him/herself to be an atheist.

it's almost poilitical suicide, on the grande scheme of things

well, not even athiest really, just not-christian I would imagine lol

let's just say I had a good estimate

evangelicals are on some hardcore shit.

Edited by Edgelord

Joao Doria is legit the closest thing we have to Trump here in Brazil, except I think he's less bigoted, but more of a playboy.

His entire campaign for governor is trying to paint his adversary as a PT loving communist. All he can talk about is PT. He's also destroying his party from within, and most of them hate him, but yet he's leading the polls, because the red scare is STRONG in Brazil.

He's also an oportunist, and is obviously praising Bolsonaro every time he opens his mouth.

Edited by Nobody

I gotta say, I'm not even from São Paulo, but I watched one of their debates and it was one of the most entertaining shit I've seen on TV in a long time. Marcio França and Doria LOATHE each other, and the insults were amazing.

*Elise walks in, thinking that this is some game, but is disappointed*

Why are we talking about politics here? So boring! I wanna play!
I guess I'll go find Keaton and play with him instead...

Keaton: Oh, is that Elise? She looks kinda bored. I... guess I'll... go and play with her...

1 hour ago, Edgelord said:

well, not even athiest really, just not-christian I would imagine lol

let's just say I had a good estimate

evangelicals are on some hardcore shit.

From what I could gather, if you folow a religion at all (unless it is Candomblé), people are going to see you in a better light that those who declared to not worship a deity at all, at least in the eyes of the fanatics.

To some people atheism = worshipping satan

Televangelism is peak BR content.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

DqNfvNGX4AAPxqb.jpg

Quoting so this can get to this page

57 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I gotta say, I'm not even from São Paulo, but I watched one of their debates and it was one of the most entertaining shit I've seen on TV in a long time. Marcio França and Doria LOATHE each other, and the insults were amazing.

Today's debate was way smoother. Both were very civil and Doria was visibly shook. 

The previous one, however, was some A+ content.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Joao Doria is legit the closest thing we have to Trump here in Brazil, except I think he's less bigoted, but more of a playboy.

His entire campaign for governor is trying to paint his adversary as a PT loving communist. All he can talk about is PT. He's also destroying his party from within, and most of them hate him, but yet he's leading the polls, because the red scare is STRONG in Brazil.

He's also an oportunist, and is obviously praising Bolsonaro every time he opens his mouth.

I think Doria is more elitist than Trump. Saying poor people shouldn't even think about eating habits with a disgusting tone is not a good look, plus his family has some shady stories about slavery and etc.

Yet, despite pandering to the Bolsominion crowd and being more well-known than his opponent, the results are just 53/47 in his favor.

It seems very likely that Bolsonaro has cancer.

Fear no more. We got Mourão to take care of us.

Edited by Яei Яei

new orleans represent

19 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

It seems very likely that Bolsonaro has cancer.

Fear no more. We got Mourão to take care of us.

putting army generals as your vice-president doesn't make me think you aren't going to install another military junta personally

Just now, Edgelord said:

putting army generals as your vice-president doesn't make me think you aren't going to install another military junta personally

pfff it's not like he mentioned the possibility of an "auto-coup"...

Bolsonaro has cancer? Godamn

Because Brazil just cannot have anything go normally, right? The crazy motherfucker needs to have the opportunity to be deified, right?

tho "bolsonaro died for our sins" memes would be great 

The conspiracy theory of him having cancer came from a TV program from rede record (which is basically for bolsonaro what fox news is for the republican party). They did a very pro bolsonaro program showing how he's doing, interviewing his doctors, etc.

during a clip, you can hear a doctor in the background saying what sounds like "cancer de intestino" (i.e. intestine cancer). Thing is, it's completely out of context, and hearing it, it sounded more like "cansa o intestino" (i.e. tire the intestine).

On a related note apparently a shit ton of US politicians, left and right wing, have been getting sent "suspicious packages" and have I mentioned that I am really glad to not be in the US right now 

Just now, ChefGuevara said:

Bolsonaro has cancer? Godamn

Because Brazil just cannot have anything go normally, right? The crazy motherfucker needs to have the opportunity to be deified, right?

tho "bolsonaro died for our sins" memes would be great 

ALLEGEDLY

Brazil ain't for amateurs. Next thing you know, WhatsApp is gonna be banned.

Just now, Nobody said:

The conspiracy theory of him having cancer came from a TV program from rede record (which is basically for bolsonaro what fox news is for the republican party). They did a very pro bolsonaro program showing how he's doing, interviewing his doctors, etc.

during a clip, you can hear a doctor in the background saying what sounds like "cancer de intestino" (i.e. intestine cancer). Thing is, it's completely out of context, and hearing it, it sounded more like "cansa o intestino" (i.e. tire the intestine).

It's not *just* that, to be honest. He's been cancelling meetings ever since the first months of this year, there's a loooong twitter thread that gives us the reasoning behind the conspiracy. But with the audio, it just fuels the fire.

Just now, Edgelord said:

i do think the country would literally explode if he did die in the stabbing

lots of minions would off themselves but also kill a lot of people in the process