The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I was moving things to our new home all day. I hate moving.

By the way I should totally restart FE6 only for Ellen even though my current(and first) run is going fantastically. Hit all of the side chapters and have the divine weapons, besides the one in the tower with random magic. [/brag]

That suuuuuucks.

Emerald/Ellen OTP.

oh god why did i link that now everyone knows what i sound like

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut the fuck up, I played it first, I thought of doing this first, and I don't die halfway through the game in all non-P3P versions.

But I'm playing with Female MC and plan to max my Social Link. And I am more badass than you

You die to so you can't play that card.

But I'm playing with Female MC and plan to max my Social Link. And I am more badass than you

You die to so you can't play that card.

But who came first, Minato, or Minako? That's right, Minato. In which versions do you die? In all the versions with Minato. Which P3 protagonist is canon? Minato. Therefore, you are canonically dead in the P3->P4 timeline.

At least I die protecting the damn world, unlike you who dies like a dog because of a single bullet. Even without it, you'd have died because of those power-inhibiting drugs you took.

Breezy, it's alright. Kalas is just off the wall.

teehee I like the way you said Nono.

And now I have no idea how to pronounce Degel's name. Then again it might get changed so yeah....

... >w<

But who came first, Minato, or Minako? That's right, Minato. In which versions do you die? In all the versions with Minato. Which P3 protagonist is canon? Minato. Therefore, you are canonically dead in the P3->P4 timeline.

At least I die protecting the damn world, unlike you who dies like a dog because of a single bullet. Even without it, you'd have died because of those power-inhibiting drugs you took.

Fine jeez.

I should name change to Akinari because he is best Social Link ever

But Minato isn't really dead in the first place. He's just kinda stuck in some place while some spirit thing bad touches him. :x

Hah! I already won the arguement, but it's good to see you're helping me prove that Shinjiro dies while Minato technically lives, Ein!

Support rank raised to C.

Edited by Minato Arisato