• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, gold is worse than wood equipment. You really just want a Diamond sword maybe. Iron armor, pick axes, and swords are good enough. Just use wood for axes and hoes.

Yeah, gold is pretty impractical. My gold sword will break pretty soon. I mean, it looks nice and it's hard to find, but it's weaker than wood, like you said. I'm making everything I see out of stone, iron, and when I find it, diamond.

I was going to post something... Oh yeah. In Mario Kart 7, 150cc is such a jerk. Lowest rank I have is two stars, that's as low as I've gone actually. In Pokemon Conquest, I feel as if I'm cheesing the game, my main army consists of Motonari, Motochika, Ginchiyo and Muneshige. Not counting my player character and Oichi of course. And then there's Club Nintendo, they have a shmup as a reward for 150 coins, and Paper Mario for 200. Uguu.

Hey ZMesuuuuuuuuuu, hey Eiiiiiiin

What's up?

It's a mod.

Although it was intended to be in the game... Weird how things work out.

Odd.

Heeey finished the second part of my Minecraft drabble. Wanna see?

I was going to post something... Oh yeah. In Mario Kart 7, 150cc is such a jerk. Lowest rank I have is two stars, that's as low as I've gone actually. In Pokemon Conquest, I feel as if I'm cheesing the game, my main army consists of Motonari, Motochika, Ginchiyo and Muneshige. Not counting my player character and Oichi of course. And then there's Club Nintendo, they have a shmup as a reward for 150 coins, and Paper Mario for 200. Uguu.

Paper Mario~

Hey Emerald.

Sure.

It better have suspense, romance, explosions, and twist ending.

Well...I'll almost die.

Yes there iiiiiiiiiiiiiis. You can answer the question I had for you.

Oh yeah,