Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes a sip of some Coca Cola*

W-Why... Why does it taste like blood?! >_<

Probably just the bottle cap but yeah. Iron flavor...

Edited by Ein

It's the blood of the natural stuff they used to make it. You taste their pain, sorrow and hatred. With a hint of grief and anguish.

Aw... Sorry about that Earth. :<

A team of scientists should create some kind of compound to heal the Earth that becomes a giant tree and name it after the mythological life giving tree, Yggdrasil.

Yeah, totally. It sounds so perfect nothing could go wrong with it. I'll write Obama about it and see if he could get someone to fund it.

Sweet.

They better not create some sort of trio of dragons capable of lightning destroying landscapes, flame ending countries, and one that kidnaps little girls for some reason though. That might be awkward.

Sweet.

They better not create some sort of trio of dragons capable of lightning destroying landscapes, flame ending countries, and one that kidnaps little girls for some reason though. That might be awkward.

I dunno, I'd kind of laugh at that. If they have a plan of having a hero to stop all their stupidity, I don't think it matters.

I did notice, but I can't multi-quote, if that's what you mean.

*gets on* D-Do I actually have computer ti-

*dad walks in and IMMEDIATELY kicks me off*

Hmm, that sucks. I think that buying an interweb surfing device is of the top priority. I would get one, but 3DS is important.

I dunno, I'd kind of laugh at that. If they have a plan of having a hero to stop all their stupidity, I don't think it matters.

It just means that humans are almost gonna go extinct and then we become some kind of Medieval society with advanced science and magic. EO :awesome:

It just means that humans are almost gonna go extinct and then we become some kind of Medieval society with advanced science and magic. EO :awesome:

I was thinking that the world gets poluted and force us to send several landmasses into the sky. And everyone gets wings. Baten Kaitos. :awesome:

I was thinking that the world gets poluted and force us to send several landmasses into the sky. And everyone gets wings. Baten Kaitos. :awesome:

Well that happens in one part of the world and you explore it in EO2. The landmasses in the sky thing, only the people are bird-people and their leader is a total badass.

Oh god what was his name? This is gonna bug me for a while....

Also, ZM, try to save money for a laptop or something. >_> :<

Edited by Ein

I got my laptop for like, $300~$500. Around there anyway. Really good ones cost somewhere in the $1000s.

I have Meloetta, I love its cry. But I question why I'm resetting for a nice nature. Oh, Daisy is cute.