The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

First battle with my new team:

http://www.pokemonsh...play/ou13882929

I made two mistakes at the end that cost me the game, but it was still a pretty close match.

EDIT:

Ferrothorn, Tyranitar, and Metagross save my sorry @$$:

http://www.pokemonsh...play/ou13884999

Edited by David the SecondWorld

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yeah. I mean, you should have know the guy would use Outrage. Every dragon in OU carries it and it's boring. Oh, and Tyranitar on a non sand team? Why. Mow Rotom needs more love.

Dohohoho

Edited by Leafeon

Actually, I was talking about how I wasted a turn using light screen when that Metagross was clearly physical, and not switching to Espeon first to heal my Tyranitar with wish.

There are plenty of Tyranitars on nonweather teams. Duel screens + sandstorm + Ferrothorn/Tyranitar = lol your attacks do nothing.

Rotom-W is better.

Actually, I was talking about how I wasted a turn using light screen when that Metagross was clearly physical, and not switching to Espeon first to heal my Tyranitar with wish.

There are plenty of Tyranitars on nonweather teams. Duel screens + sandstorm + Ferrothorn/Tyranitar = lol your attacks do nothing.

Rotom-W is better.

Oh. Okay. Also, that sounds boring, Tyranitar everywhere. Almost as if it's Politoed.

Screw tiers, Mowtom is best Rotom. See that toothy grin? That means it'll wreck stuff. And it's part grass, the type of champions. Homemade pizza is nice. I've made my own pizza before.

Edited by Leafeon

Oh. Okay. Also, that sounds boring, Tyranitar everywhere. Almost as if it's Politoed.

Screw tiers, Mowtom is best Rotom. See that toothy grin? That means it'll wreck stuff. And it's part grass, the type of champions.

Oh, Politoad is much more common.(I'm so f*cking sick of seeing those guys)

Tiers aside, Washtom just works better for my team.

EDIT:

Speaking of Politoad, I just now realized how much my team counters it.

Because Fighting huh?

That, and I prefer it's design over Politoed.

And Ice Punch.

It can learn Ice Punch via Move Tutor (at least in 4th Gen games).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

It can learn Ice Punch via Move Tutor (at least in 4th Gen games).

Whelp, I feel silly. Be back, sending my Poliwrath from Heart Gold to Platinum.

So the three major consoles are in my house. The PS3, owned by my sister's boyfriend, the 360, owned by my mother, and the Wii, owned by yours truly. The PS3 collection? It's lame, filled with games that are boring to me. If I buy a game for it it'll be a waste of money since sister and her boyfriend will leave as soon as he gets a job. I have plans on buying the 360 from my mother. I have the best (and hugest)collection since I'm the only one in the house who gives two nameless fairies about video games and gaming in general.

I want a Wii U

It would. Then I could get Otomedius, Bayonetta and Ace Combat 6 without worry. I actually don't know why my mom bought it in the first place considering she does nothing with it. She watched a few movies on it, when she has a DVD player.

I wish I could. But since my sister and I want it, and my mom just wants money from us, we'd have to buy it. I mean, I don't even know why my sister wants the thing when she barely uses it herself, she did buy a few games for it, that she sucks at and regretted buying them in the first place. She'd probably let nephew ruin it too, he already ruined one of three working Gamecube controllers by dropping, slamming and dragging it around everywhere like the brat that he is. All she said was, 'So? It's mine.'. But uh, I'd have to buy it.

Hey that sounds kinda like the XBox I share with my step-brother. He only has, like, one game for it, compared to my four, without counting downloaded games, and he keeps it in his room. It's ok because we payed for it equally but...

I know that feel. 'So you put in a little more money by buying games for it? While I have no interest? Your point'.