• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting it from the creator's site does require patching, but you can get a pre-patched copy on 4shared or something (that's how I got mine). Just be really specific with the title and version number and you can find the latest version.

Who's all in it? As in, what's the latest game represented.

Is level 18 good enough for the first boss.

Well, I beat him without too much trouble, kind of got scared when he was finished charging. I'm tempted to write a battlelogue about it luuul.

The fact that there are giant mantisis in the second area makes me sad.

Who's all in it? As in, what's the latest game represented.
Firstly, sorry for killing your post's flavor text, but I can't hit "quote" and be done with it. Anyways, I know for a fact that all (from PC-98 to Windows) characters up to Undefined Fantastic Object are there, even those from the books. I *THINK* that *YOU* can *MAYBE* find Ten Desires characters, but don't quote me on it.

Firstly, sorry for killing your post's flavor text, but I can't hit "quote" and be done with it. Anyways, I know for a fact that all (from PC-98 to Windows) characters up to Undefined Fantastic Object are there, even those from the books. I *THINK* that *YOU* can *MAYBE* find Ten Desires characters, but don't quote me on it.

I see I see. You could catch UFO characers in Tohoumon Blue, but Byakuren was missing. If TD characters really are in the game, imma hafta download it and send it to my laptop. Mamizou will wreck things.