• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in my next file, I'll just use and pair my favorite parents and parents that make my favorite kids.

So, that would be Stahl, Miriel, Sumia, Lon'qu, Cordelia, Maribelle, Gaius, Panne, Cordelia, Tharja, Olivia, and Cheche. Kids are Cynthia (Frederick/Sumia YEAH), Laurent (Libra/Miriel could be interesting for him), Severa (Lon'qu/Cordelia because this gives Severa her luscious black hair and ASTRA), Brady (doing Gaius/Maribelle: probably doing this because I really like their supports, butlol Gaius. At least he's a cool guy.), Stahl/Cherche (This could be fun.), Inigo (CHROM/OLIVIA IS THE BEST, DAMMIT), and...hmm...who should pair with Tharja and Panne? And could I afford to use Nowi?

Edited by ZMesu

Lon'qu Tharja for black haired Noire! D:

Donnel Sully seems pretty good. Maybe. It gives Kjelle access to Dark Flier for our most favorite skill of all time.

Libra is GREAT for any magic kid so Laurent will be happy for that although Ricken is the best since he gives the highest Magic modifier. >_____>