• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's the weirdo with the weird eyes posing weirdly like someone asked her a weird question in a weird way while eating a weirdly shaped sandwich. Her purse strap makes her vest look weird like her breasts are weirdly formed like weirdly fake endowments.

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

You've made a powerful enemy today, gRRRRR

Edited by ZMesu

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

You've made a powerful enemy today, gRRRRR

I was joking, you could tell with my use of the word 'weird'. But no, really, who is it. I'm all, 'Who'.

I see I see. Railguns everywhere.

Also, I bought this one game called Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth without knowing much. My 3DS refuses to read it lul. DSi to the rescue. Gamestop employee told me it was a jRPG. NOPE. SRPG. Anyway, Fazz is a stupid name so I gave him my name, now I'm imagining him looking like me. YEAH. This other dude who seems plot relavant said I have more potential than he does. He knows he's a Jagen, so meta. Gods and Godesses everywhere, I know one of them will let my guy be a tank, but iunno which. But don't worry, my 3DS is fine(phew).

Isn't sasK's avy against the rules? Ah, whatev. Anyway, to those who care (of which I don't believe there are any) I'm going to some places later, so I can get my hair cut, take a picture, and get my info for my passport.

And btw, Ein, Misaki's the exact opposite of the overrated Moe.

sotndraculalaugh

Isn't sasK's avy against the rules? Ah, whatev. Anyway, to those who care (of which I don't believe there are any) I'm going to some places later, so I can get my hair cut, take a picture, and get my info for my passport.

No haircut. Let it grooooooooooooooow.