Jubby's sprites of coolness?

Jubby

Also, eCut gave me LOADS of good critique so there should be a new and improved soldier swinging by here in another few months a little while :)

It's been a few months, where is it hm?

dan's making a better one so boo

Edit: actually wait didn't I make an updated one?

Edit again: well it'll likely never ever ever be sheeted but here's the latest (I think) version

soldier.png

Edited by Jubby

Thanks, i quite liked that one too. Yeah some of them dont really match the best...

meteors design id blame fe9 on, although its partially the smaller area that i had to squish it into...

elfire was pretty much on me, i had to take creative liberties to make it still slightly resemble the fe9 one :P any derpness on that one is my fault. :/ any thoughts on improving them?

Edited by Jubby

Seriously though, I don't know why no one else uses their own palette, there are enough hacks out there with all custom icons, and people change palettes for like everything else, but they leave the icons' palettes the same :(

Would also have to remake every item icon since the game uses one palette for all of them, or recolor the old icons to fit the new palette. Also the person would have to know enough about colors that their palette could fit every IS FE item they're retaining and every new item they might want

So it's just easier to stick with what's proven?

Thanks, i quite liked that one too. Yeah some of them dont really match the best...

meteors design id blame fe9 on, although its partially the smaller area that i had to squish it into...

elfire was pretty much on me, i had to take creative liberties to make it still slightly resemble the fe9 one :P any derpness on that one is my fault. :/ any thoughts on improving them?

For Meteor, if you separate the tail a little bit to make it look like fire coming from the rock, that may work. Meteors don't tend to have tails like comets anyway. As for Elfire, you could try connecting the flames some mostly to make it look like bigger fire. These are thoughts.

• 2 months later...

doopdoop

weaponiconcompilation_zpsa0056c8b.png

Since I apparently have no creativity all my icons will be from FE9-10...

But it's okay I liked the icons in those games

wub.gif

lol I changed Elfire sliiiiiightly

didn't bother with Meteor, meh :P

Edit: oops forgot to mention that i realize my daggers are boringly slight edits of each other and that my knives suck.. Idm though

Edited by Jubby