I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asterisk isn't pronounced asterix, if it was it would be spelled asteriks, not asterisk

Most people seem to instinctively pronounce it asterix, and I have difficulty... not. Asterix left a strong impact on all of our lives.

Most people seem to instinctively pronounce it asterix, and I have difficulty... not. Asterix left a strong impact on all of our lives.

I used to do it as well until I realized I was just outright reading it wrong

• 3 weeks later...

The individual bill may be dead, sure. But the anti-piracy, pro-innovation, pro-American spirit lives on.

276513_176739062398153_6915326_n.jpg

Pro-american?

I LIVE in America. Why did people move to America? FOR FREEDOM! SOPA is bassically starting the opposite of freedom.

Also, i'd like to point out that what is qualified as piracy could be downloading something online for free.

And then there's a little known fact about the guy who proposed the idea of SOPA. This person had made a site FULL of pirated content.

Edited by dandragon01

Well, I like the image macro at least, it really shows off his ability to express his own opinions!!

edit: lol he joined on July 4th

Edited by Hikarusa

realized it was a outdated only after i posted it.

and i just can't tell if he is trolling or if he is serious. His comments both ammuse me and make me rage at his arogance.