AND NOW IM STUCK ON YET,ANOTHER BOSS BATTLE

Masu

Alice and Decus.

WTF MAN. ITs like this:

Ok I go down the elevator(in the final dungeon)

Then all of a sudden Lloyd goes "HOLY SHIT!" and all the TOS 1 characters disappear. THEN you only have the 2 main characters and sucky monsters......so im like "Okay guess I gotta find everyone"

OH NO.

You take ten steps then all of a sudden the little cutesy 18 year old sadomasochist girl and her micheal jackson homosexual man slave show up and beat the living hell out of me.

..................I just dont know about this game anymore.........................

Alice and Decus.

WTF MAN. ITs like this:

Ok I go down the elevator(in the final dungeon)

Then all of a sudden Lloyd goes "HOLY SHIT!" and all the TOS 1 characters disappear. THEN you only have the 2 main characters and sucky monsters......so im like "Okay guess I gotta find everyone"

OH NO.

You take ten steps then all of a sudden the little cutesy 18 year old sadomasochist girl and her micheal jackson homosexual man slave show up and beat the living hell out of me.

..................I just dont know about this game anymore.........................

Might be a little easier if it were in english.. but you have gotten past obstacles like this before! You can do it!

Well at least is 4v2, right?

LOL NO ITS NOT.

ITs 1 vs 2.

Marta and the monsters die instantly. The last dungeon is epic hard so I only have 5 life bottles which im saving for the FINAL battle. So then Im Emil, I run around in circles, I can kill alice but as soon as i kill her decus activates HIS hi-ougi(because its him looking at a picture of alice then it burns for some reason, he goes insane and goes "ALLIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and slashes you in motions forming the word LOVE) then I die.

Might be a little easier if it were in english.. but you have gotten past obstacles like this before! You can do it!

Thanks man! *looks at Lloyd in zero's sig* YOU BASTARD! IF YOU DIDNT VANISH YOU COULD EPICLY OWN THEM!

LOL NO ITS NOT.

ITs 1 vs 2.

Marta and the monsters die instantly. The last dungeon is epic hard so I only have 5 life bottles which im saving for the FINAL battle. So then Im Emil, I run around in circles, I can kill alice but as soon as i kill her decus activates HIS hi-ougi(because its him looking at a picture of alice then it burns for some reason, he goes insane and goes "ALLIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE CHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" and slashes you in motions forming the word LOVE) then I die.

Ever consider killing the dude first?

Rule No. 1 of RPG Battles:

Kill the healer first.

Just ask Elena...bitch.

Well branded I ALMOST won cuz Quinn liked TOS 1 so he tried to help me fight so I was marta and i just spammed full heal on quinn the entire fight. Untill BOTH alice and decus busted out their Hi-ougis, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. (Alice used hers, quinn killed her, then decus went ALICE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN! And raped us)

Well branded I ALMOST won cuz Quinn liked TOS 1 so he tried to help me fight so I was marta and i just spammed full heal on quinn the entire fight. Untill BOTH alice and decus busted out their Hi-ougis, ONE AFTER THE OTHER. (Alice used hers, quinn killed her, then decus went ALICE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN! And raped us)

...damn. That guy has issues.

...damn. That guy has issues.

You didnt see it? Oh yeah that was bishop and mike who spent the night, we beat Marta's dad(some crazy bald dude with a goatee) and then Decus charges in the room and tears his hand into Brute's(Marta's Dad) chest and like rips it open. We were like "......WHAT......THE......FUCK" And before that Alice throws Emil (ALONE) into a room with Decus and he (LITERALY) tries to rape him but Zelos and Colette show up and save him.

You didnt see it? Oh yeah that was bishop and mike who spent the night, we beat Marta's dad(some crazy bald dude with a goatee) and then Decus charges in the room and tears his hand into Brute's(Marta's Dad) chest and like rips it open. We were like "......WHAT......THE......FUCK" And before that Alice throws Emil (ALONE) into a room with Decus and he (LITERALY) tries to rape him but Zelos and Colette show up and save him.

...the fuck? Seriously what do you play?

...the fuck? Seriously what do you play?

This is the first game that went THIS far.

Oh and we just beat them........their death scene was so priceless that I saved on a separate file so i can record it and put it on youtube, YEAH ITS THAT FUNNY.

Oh and bad news for you branded, remember red eyed emil? yeah, hes gone. You use NORMAL emil in the end of the game.

Oh and bad news for you branded, remember red eyed emil? yeah, hes gone. You use NORMAL emil in the end of the game.

Is he still a bitch?

Edited by Branded_Blade

Is he still a bitch?

of course. i just beat the game. the credits are still rolling so i dont know if i got the normal or good ending.