ATTN: All members

Mufasa

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a sweet thing to say. . .

I would have left out the 'In there own special way' part. But there's one girl who is....unique. And I didn't want to say:

All the girls are fantastic. CEPT ____

You are especially fantastic Princess. (Dealing with Masu is quite a feat.)

To Masu(again): Once again. There is no dark or sexual intent behind this quoted statement. It is merely a compliment. That is all before you think of 101 ways to murder Lyle again.

Also, don't twist my words around! This means you, Nightmare.

I would have left out the 'In there own special way' part. But there's one girl who is....unique. And I didn't want to say:

All the girls are fantastic. CEPT ____

. . . is it "..."?

The perk of having seen everything that goes on in these forums.

Yes, and there are a bunch of things that I'll have to learn. =/

Edited by Cymbeline

. . . knew it. . . XD

It's not like it's hard to figure out.

Anyway, I'm sure she'd be a lovely person to hang around with if she wasn't so bitter about everything everytime she came on. But since that's not going to happen anytime soon.

All the gals here are still splendid and wonderful.

And I'm not just saying that to score

It's not like it's hard to figure out.

Anyway, I'm sure she'd be a lovely person to hang around with if she wasn't so bitter about everything everytime she came on. But since that's not going to happen anytime soon.

All the gals here are still splendid and wonderful.

And I'm not just saying that to score

Yeah, it isn't.

XD You already got Bianchi, anyway.

Hmmmm. I would love to meet you ppl in real life. you would have a heart attack because of how different I am in person. Depending on my mood im silent and dont want to say a single word.......and whenever that happens branded always goes like "Who r u?" or "If you could always be like this" but he needs someone like me around. I make his dull life full of fun!!!(Like punching me continuously for not fair reasons)

Hmmmm. I would love to meet you ppl in real life. you would have a heart attack because of how different I am in person. Depending on my mood im silent and dont want to say a single word.......and whenever that happens branded always goes like "Who r u?" or "If you could always be like this" but he needs someone like me around. I make his dull life full of fun!!!(Like punching me continuously for not fair reasons)

I am different in person too. XD Not much, though. I think pretty much everyone here would be nice to meet in real life.

True. And I love her dearly. As much as a person who has no clue who I am can be loved.

That's sweet. =)