• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds fun. . .
WORST. TOURNAMENT. EVER.
Who won?
Five bucks say it's an Ike user

I'd like to answer, but they had us out in the cold and we couldn't see the fights. The funny part was our friend Mike made it to the semi-finals so he got a prize: A Super Mario Sunshine Christmas Stocking. You wanna know why that's funny?

He's Jewish.

I'd like to answer, but they had us out in the cold and we couldn't see the fights. The funny part was our friend Mike made it to the semi-finals so he got a prize: A Super Mario Sunshine Christmas Stocking. You wanna know why that's funny?

He's Jewish.

XD

He's Jewish.

OMFG that's funny

He's Jewish.

:lol:

He's Jewish.

XD Did he give it away?

He's Jewish.

Then david was being annoying and hitting everyone with it. Oh branded ur lucky you left at 10. It got out of hand later when we started playing the "Scream random horrible obscene words" game. AKA the "Say a word starting with the first letter in alphabetical order.(Like if i say a word starting with A,the next person says one starting with B. But everyone there tried to use either sexual things or profanity, and then I ruin it all by going GENIS!!!!!!) :lol:

No, he kept it. Also It was Super Mario Galaxy, not Sunshine. My mistake.

Ah. That kind of sounds like a cute stocking.

Then david was being annoying and hitting everyone with it. Oh branded ur lucky you left at 10. It got out of hand later when we started playing the "Scream random horrible obscene words" game. AKA the "Say a word starting with the first letter in alphabetical order.(Like if i say a word starting with A,the next person says one starting with B. But everyone there tried to use either sexual things or profanity, and then I ruin it all by going GENIS!!!!!!) :lol:

:blink: What. . . an interesting game. . .

*chuckles*

You would, wouldn't you. I notice I always leave right before it goes downhill.

Could this be...

good luck

?

Edited by Branded_Blade