Do you act differently in real life?

Fireman

Do you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Question

• Yes, I act a lot differently in real life than here.
    • No, I'm mostly the same.
    • Depends

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mostly the same. I'm just not as extreme. For example: I sound intelligent here sometimes, but I'm not usually that smart in Rl. Also, I sometimes sound wacky here, but I'm not always that wacky in Rl either.

So I'm the same in Rl as I am here. Just in a smaller dose.

(I am still just as pathetic though.)

Before anyone asks...

No, I do not assassinate people.

No, I do not charge everyone large amounts of gold for everything I do for them.

And no, I am not the ice cream man.

Before anyone asks...

No, I do not assassinate people.

No, I do not charge everyone large amounts of gold for everything I do for them.

:(

I'm sorry Lyle. Perhaps you can go ask Bianchi for ice cream? Or maybe even Songbird? She always seems to have sweets....

Maybe.

[jk]Guys....let's get serious for a second.....In Real life.....I'm Bob from the enzyte commercials.[/jk]

Well, let's see...

In real life, around strangers (or people that I have little interaction with, whether they are strangers or not) I am shy, don't talk 95% of the time (all I do is with gestures) and show little to no emotion.

Around friends and family (especially close ones), I talk a lot more, show more emotion and am not as shy. I still tend to speak less than everybody else I know.Also I don't cry. Like, ever.

So...if it's somebody I can feel relaxed with and am very close to, I'm pretty much the same as I am here (slightly different). But I don't have anybody very close to me in real life...

You're lucky you're not. If you were that man who never comes down my damn street even though I hear the ice cream truck music once every hour then I'm afraid I might have to hunt you down.

Sniff...I miss out on so much ice cream because of him...

As for your question, I'm pretty much the same. I like being cheerful! =D

You're lucky you're not. If you were that man who never comes down my damn street even though I hear the ice cream truck music once every hour then I'm afraid I might have to hunt you down.

*chuckles*

To be honest, I think being cheerful like that suits you.

I'll make sure never to be an ice cream man then. XD

I tend to be shy around people I don't know very well, but talkative with my friends. So it kind of depends.

*chuckles*

We all sound the same don't we? I guess that's why we're such good friends here.

Well, let's see...

In real life, around strangers (or people that I have little interaction with, whether they are strangers or not) I am shy, don't talk 95% of the time (all I do is with gestures) and show little to no emotion.

Around friends and family (especially close ones), I talk a lot more, show more emotion and am not as shy. I still tend to speak less than everybody else I know.Also I don't cry. Like, ever.

So...if it's somebody I can feel relaxed with and am very close to, I'm pretty much the same as I am here (slightly different). But I don't have anybody very close to me in real life...

Wow, sounds just like me. . .