What's your Asperger Quotient?

Aizenberg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I scored 20, which I guess is kind of surprising?

If I had to guess, I scored so high because I'm sort of halfway between being social and enjoying being around people and fearing it because of how rare the good qualities of people can be.

I am pretty sure all of the questions that to do with "enjoying numbers" or whatever poppycock had little to not effect on raising my score.

Which is weird I guess because I am pretty damn nerdy

no seriously, I was bragging about doing shit with "member function pointers" the other day

Edited by Obviam

Aaannnnd I also just read... okay so higher than 34 is bad.

"Bad" isn't necessarily the most appropriate adjective... it depends on your point of view.

I got 23, because I don't suck.

Who are you even insulting? That could go either way. Not that I care, cut it out anyway.

Okaaaay, probably by now not posting my score won't do any good since everyone knows I'm a weirdo anyway. I got 42, which is at least not as crazy as my previous score of 45.

Okaaaay, probably by now not posting my score won't do any good since everyone knows I'm a weirdo anyway. I got 42, which is at least not as crazy as my previous score of 45.

Well if you weren't a "weirdo", you wouldn't be the same cute little sister that I have now!

So in reality it's a positive.

http://rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1=28&p2=15&p3=7&p4=34&p5=30&p6=5&p7=43&p8=8&p9=37&p10=19&p11=17&p12=23

This one definitely had a lot of wierd/imprecise questions, and I felt it was harder to answer accurately. I'm still really not sure about some of my answers, and some questions seemed irrelevent or could have gone either way and needed to be expouned upon more.

http://rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1=28&p2=15&p3=7&p4=34&p5=30&p6=5&p7=43&p8=8&p9=37&p10=19&p11=17&p12=23

This one definitely had a lot of wierd/imprecise questions, and I felt it was harder to answer accurately. I'm still really not sure about some of my answers, and some questions seemed irrelevent or could have gone either way and needed to be expouned upon more.

This. Also there is an intellectual score, though I saw maybe one or two questions that could be somewhat related to intellect/intelligence.